Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
As Blanes said me too finds that the sound is weird on 5.1 surround headset.
Not enough agressive and missing depth like only the midtones are present. Volume is also much weaker than the original, 100% is still weaker than 50% original.
I think that the sound this year is much better than 2011/2012 edition sound just need some equalization (something like it was done in 2010 edition for ButtKicker users by a modder i can't remember the name, sorry).
The rest looks good thank You !

oh no why does the Mercedes T-Cam so ugly? others see really awesome from my favorite is the Lotus :thumbsup:
I Used Photoshop CS6 And found Official Videos captured a Screenhot on all Cars and Overlayed the T2 in CS6 This took me ours on each Car getting them Perfect.
But top get the Camera 100% Bang on you need to change the FOV,,, To make the Cars slightly wider in game ,, I spent hours on one Car got it MM Perfect to the TV Pod we see on SkyF1 But the Angle it created was strange the Car handled terrible;)
I Can create these Angles but you may loose 2/3 Seconds a Lap in Speeds due to how strange the handling is:thumbsup:

I Used Photoshop CS6 And found Official Videos captured a Screenhot on all Cars and Overlayed the T2 in CS6 This took me ours on each Car getting them Perfect.
But top get the Camera 100% Bang on you need to change the FOV,,, To make the Cars slightly wider in game ,, I spent hours on one Car got it MM Perfect to the TV Pod we see on SkyF1 But the Angle it created was strange the Car handled terrible;)
I Can create these Angles but you may loose 2/3 Seconds a Lap in Speeds due to how strange the handling is:thumbsup:
sry I'm from Germany and I understand just what station you writing ^ ^ Mercerdes so there will be no improved version of the? everything is written to the translator for it lol sry

sry I'm from Germany and I understand just what station you writing ^ ^ Mercerdes so there will be no improved version of the? everything is written to the translator for it lol sry
I Am really Sorry That the allocated TVcam is not in the Correct Position The True TVcam for the Mercedes is in the First Camera which is named the Bonnet View inside Camera Settings ,,, I thought People would Have noticed this ,,,, The TVcam Position I added as A Bonus Camera the First Camera is inch Perfect to the MM;)

Please watch this Video and Please inform me what needs changing?;)

now it still looks much better big thx
here is my old T-Cam

w7xo3rczy485.png

now it still looks much better big thx
here is my old T-Cam

w7xo3rczy485.png
This was the first Camera I did so the Tcam ended up ,on the first cam position As I did not remember which position was which but the first cam is perfect for me;)

i can use your sound without the camera?? and can choose what sound use with t-cam: (external sound or internal sound), i have my personal camera edit for t-cam, but the sound of your mod it's awesome..than you

i can use your sound without the camera?? and can choose what sound use with t-cam: (external sound or internal sound), i have my personal camera edit for t-cam, but the sound of your mod it's awesome..than you
Use what cameras and audio you wish m8 ,,, I create these Mods for myself and my replays but people was asking where did I get the Mod I was using and saw an interest of people so started uploading them on this site,,,, But someone as already stole my work and uploaded it as there own Mod ,,, So the other 15 Mods I was going to upload I think ill just keep them myself;)

Great job man. I'm curious how you opened the audio archives as I was looking for a way to do this myself.

Cheers.
I Could not Open the Files either I tried back in the 2012 Game for 3 Days lol,,,
I Had to use a Mixture of 2010/11/12 Audio and a Lot of Time inside the Settings Changing the Effects some Comments I have received Regarding the Ferrari and Redbull with people saying there is not enough Depth ,,,
But this is the way they Sounded to me after listening to about 6 Hours straight in my 7.1 Headphones and Comparing them side/side continuous ,,,
This is the Best I could do with the settings as they are now because in 2012 Game there was another File which was massive with 100,s of different settings but sadly this as gone:)

For me I think the tyres are too "plasticy" too bright on lightning.:) But over all, that look great:thumbsup:
its ok m8 I have been working out for Months the Textures and Alpha maps on this game and I have the Real deal m8 ,,, I was just learning the different lighting effects I have just created the Best Tires on Codemasters F1 Games to date the Tires look that real its insane They look better in game than Pcars
!!!!!!!!!
2013-10-12_00003.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 56.1%