Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they so shiny, trying to use a deep blue and it looks almost bright :cry:

The alpha channel for the template on this car is quite light, which is why it appears so shiny. Easiest way I've found to fix this is by going into the alpha channel (by default in Photoshop the channels tab is next to the layers tab) and adjusting the brightness of the channel. For reference a white alpha channel will give a chrome look and a black alpha channel will give a matte look.

The alpha channel for the template on this car is quite light, which is why it appears so shiny. Easiest way I've found to fix this is by going into the alpha channel (by default in Photoshop the channels tab is next to the layers tab) and adjusting the brightness of the channel. For reference a white alpha channel will give a chrome look and a black alpha channel will give a matte look.
And if I'm on GIMP? :unsure:

Can we get a pace guide for:
Hack
Amateur
Pro
Alien
;)
A pace guide? You mean like the laptimes that those skill levels will achieve?
We have live timing available, so check the fastest laps and that should give you an indication of the pace.

However, take those laptimes with a grain of salt as often many of them will be set after several drivers have been on the server for a while and the track will be significantly quicker than it's normal starting condition.

We won't know what the true pace is until the official qualifying session starts :)

Cool, I'll get onto that then.
But I guess the bigger problem now is that this is what I see in game as opposed to the showroom, which comes out correctly.
rdtcc s11 wat.jpg

when it should look more like this (as a WIP)
rdtcc s11 wat 2.jpg

Round 1 is now less than one week away and the skin submission deadline is this Wednesday. So far I have only received skins from a handful of drivers. If you don't submit a skin before the cutoff time, then you will be assigned a generic RD skin until you can submit a skin.

• Round Number(s): 1
  • Reason: Clashes with an existing league commitment (@Chris if this is not an acceptable reason please let me know and I will give my spot up in the league to one of the reserves before the season starts)
  • Substitute driver: Yes
  • (If "Yes") Name of Substitute Driver: @Otune

• Round Number(s): 1
  • Reason: Clashes with an existing league commitment (@Chris if this is not an acceptable reason please let me know and I will give my spot up in the league to one of the reserves before the season starts)
  • Substitute driver: Yes
  • (If "Yes") Name of Substitute Driver: @Otune
It is okay as you've let me know early, and you've provided a substitute driver :)
But why no absence from the other league, and race in this one instead? We not good enough for ya? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%