2018 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix

Wow...I know a few people must be quite ecstatic today! Good job Max! Red Bull finally wins on Red Bull ring...disappointed with the Mercs but mostly for Valterri, what a disaster after starting on pole.

From seventh place ?
You're overly optimistic, as they often say in F1 post race press releases. :p

https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-xs/news/nascar-kyle-larson-xfinity-chicagoland-1054081/
This is not Nascar. =)

You not only make amazing tracks Fatso, you're also a quite funny specimen. :D
Always against the tide ! Wow, respect. :rolleyes:
160_F_55883344_aXaVw8OhbwoHBYcQ7EQK5mt8wGVgM05n.jpg

You mean "I think HAAS will smoke, on start, or somewhere in between start and finish line" ? :geek:

Go on and take a bow.

Max must change his driving style... weeks after weeks to read this on the internet. and the crashstappen maldonado reactions trolls especialy from keto95....and that he is formula 1 unworty with his drive style. he was the only one to save and managed his tyres with his drive style in Austria.

Well done Max! Everybody the are quiet

Can't we keep these tires also for Silverstone? They grant good racing, off-strategies and a lot of tension. But obviously that's not an option.

TBH, when Mercedes simply isn't capable of building a car that can handle the NORMAL tires, it's their own problem. Ferrari showed today, that it is possible to drive these tires around a hot track, so where's the problem?

I fear Silverstone will be a typical proccession led by Mercedes again. I get tired of this...

Max must change his driving style... weeks after weeks to read this on the internet. and the crashstappen maldonado reactions trolls especialy from keto95....and that he is formula 1 unworty with his drive style. he was the only one to save and managed his tyres with his drive style in Austria.

Well done Max! Everybody the are quiet

Say huge thanks to Ricciardo you ungrateful child.

Best Race was Monaco. Ricciardo totally owned everyone else! Max just wins because everyone else got out of his way and didn't get caught by Ferrari simply due to Ricciardos work holding Ferrari for a long time. 2 more laps and Max would have clearly lost the lead due to either tyre or engine fault. Good race though for the Dutch.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%