2018 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix

Best Race was Monaco. Ricciardo totally owned everyone else! Max just wins because everyone else got out of his way and didn't get caught by Ferrari simply due to Ricciardos work holding Ferrari for a long time. 2 more laps and Max would have clearly lost the lead due to either tyre or engine fault. Good race though for the Dutch.
Yeah, it's not like the ferraris had like 30 laps to catch him.. He drove really well today, and pulled it of himself. The only helping factor he had today was the fck up called mercedes strategy

VERSTAPPEN:D, he did absolute great job, shame for Mercedes Both out with mechanical problems. Now the incident with Raikkonen was just a little kiss, he still stayed on the track and didnt loose that much, great to see haas 4th and 5th. Alonso in 8th after starting in pitlane and Leclrec in the points again. Overall this race was very exciting and they were some good wheel to wheel racing, not the best But good

Going wide on cold tires on the first lap on a hairpin and rejoining isn't coming "back on track like a maniac"

Rejoining wasn't the problem. Plenty of space.. Him pushing Verstappen off the track to the grass is. I say, no penalties for both and I am fine (cause first round of course). :thumbsup:

It was a painful moment to see Ricciardo’s car failing. Would have been great to see a RB podium. It was a pity for Mercedes to have to DNF’s, but they already struggled both. In that regard it was far from a certain victory for them. For Ferrari a great result and for me personally I’m glad to see Raikonnen winning in front of Vettel. As it should be. No fixed positions or giving up because of team orders.

He didn't push him into the turf there was about about a 4inch gap then verstappen moved onto the grass...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 186
You mean Raikonnen missing turn 3 in lap 1 and came back on track like a maniac, forcing Verstappen off track? That was grass, not gravel. :sneaky:

;)
Came back like a maniac? Ehh, no. Shall we mention how Max defends his positions? He was lucky he kept his frontwing and didn´t give Kimi a puncture.
And btw, a bunch of cheeky smileys dont make your point any more valid.

if you want to make a statement, give the onboard mate..

Hold up let me just magic unavailable material out of thin air,

I don't think kimi would have won but if there not going to give pens for contact anymore when it's obviously cost a position because lucky he rear ended his wheel so it caused no damage whats the point of watching F1 it's not a touring car race.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%