2023 ADAC TotalEnergies 24h Nürburgring | PACK

Skins 2023 ADAC TotalEnergies 24h Nürburgring | PACK 0.5a

Login or Register an account to download this content
José Mª submitted a new resource:

2023 ADAC TotalEnergies 24h Nürburgring | PACK - 2023 ADAC TotalEnergies 24h skins (GT3 only)

2023 ADAC TotalEnergies 24h Nürburgring - GT3

This pack is currently WIP , it will be updated from time to time.

A mod pack for Automobilista 2 with all the 2023 season of the 24 hours of nurburgring liveries (for the only official cars that the game provides).

View attachment 727448
View attachment 727449

Installation

Installation using...

Read more about this resource...

ss234139.jpg

Cant stop admiring these skins when watching a replay, absolutely a work of art :inlove:

Very cool Skinpack! But I need to mention, that the domain falkenyre.com is written wrong on the Falken Porsche. It is written "FALEKNTYRE.COM" Anyway, as I said, very good work.

José Mª updated 2023 ADAC TotalEnergies 24h Nürburgring | PACK with a new update entry:

9 GT4 Entries added

This update adds 9 GT4 entries that entered the 2023 Nürburgring 24h with cars currently represented in AMS2. The Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport sadly is limited to six liveries so I decided to go for the Top 6 finishers of the Cup 3 class.

View attachment 736055

Please note: Unfortunately, glowing numberplates are currently not implemented for the GT4 class in AMS2 so these cars don't have them and there is no working template to edit the windshield banner from cockpit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, you are dropping directly the file, without extracting it?
I use Breezip for most of my installs and will drag drop the folder in cm and it shows up in cm but not all skins, When I open file for it and see UserData/Vehicles I can drag those into cm individually but will not show up in cm. Upon dropping Userdata/Vehicles into their respective folders in ams2 directory nothing will show up at all. Modding most certainly is not my strong suit

I use Breezip for most of my installs and will drag drop the folder in cm and it shows up in cm but not all skins, When I open file for it and see UserData/Vehicles I can drag those into cm individually but will not show up in cm. Upon dropping Userdata/Vehicles into their respective folders in ams2 directory nothing will show up at all. Modding most certainly is not my strong suit
Quite strange. Also is the first time I see that program (Breezip), so I can't help you with that unfortunately. It's a bit wierd that they don't show even dropping them manually... Did you have any other mod / skinpack installed before?

Quite strange. Also is the first time I see that program (Breezip), so I can't help you with that unfortunately. It's a bit wierd that they don't show even dropping them manually... Did you have any other mod / skinpack installed before?
I did, but made sure to disable all active mods before adding this one I switched to winzip to see if that would change anything but it did not so I am sure somewhere along the line I may be doing something incorrectly

I did, but made sure to disable all active mods before adding this one I switched to winzip to see if that would change anything but it did not so I am sure somewhere along the line I may be doing something incorrectly
Sorry that it still doesn't work for you, and sorry that I won't be able to help you, I hope you can fix it soon.

José Mª updated 2023 ADAC TotalEnergies 24h Nürburgring | PACK with a new update entry:

New custom-AI files included for all classes

v0.5a includes revised custom-AI files for the Gt3 Gen2 cars and Gt4 cars. All drivers in these files were taken from the entry list for the 2023 ADAC TotalEnergies 24h Nürburgring 2023 (i.e., there are no longer IMSA drivers alongside the W.IP. Nürb 24H skins). The entire set now only features Nürb 24H drivers.

Updated Carrera Cup and MINI Challenge custom-AI files are included that feature 911.1 & 911.2 Porsche 911 drivers and MINI Cooper GP drivers (all driving default Reiza skins) from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back