ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys. Next update is a bigger one. If you want to check out the release client you can download it here.

Would be great if you would tell me what you think needs changing before release.
Great job, thank you!
I tried quickly at work and everything seems functional and clear.
Only one thing: where did the console go?
Cheers.

Guys can you please help me out?

I have not been able to do one race with my friends without us all geting Stint Penalties. What in the hell is all that about?

I just want to be able to do one race with them without us getting penalties. None of us did anything to cause penalties.

Guys can you please help me out?

I have not been able to do one race with my friends without us all geting Stint Penalties. What in the hell is all that about?

I just want to be able to do one race with them without us getting penalties. None of us did anything to cause penalties.
Check your pitstop setting on the private settings tab, sounds like driver stint time might be set to small number.

My driver stint time is set to 120. What should it be set to?
driverStintTimeSec:

"Defines the maximum time a driver can stay out
without getting a penalty. Can be used to balance
fuel efficient cars in endurance races. The stint
time resets in the pitlane, no real stop is required."

"-1 will disable the stint times. driverStintTimeSec
and maxTotalDrivingTime are interdependent
features, make sure both are set or off."
"driverStintTimeSec" is expressed in seconds !

So if you put 120, you can't ride for more than two minutes (120 seconds) without having a penalty.

Example for a 90 minutes race:
You would have to put 90x60 seconds= 5400 or put -1 to deactivate this feature and therefore not have a driving time limit.
OR
For a 90 minutes race with a mandatory pit stop in the middle of the race:
Put 50 minutes or 50x60 seconds = 3000 (by putting 50 minutes in this example, we keep a margin of 5 minutes to go to the pit.)
ETC...

All the information can be found in the admin book in the appendix and especially on page 9 concerning this subject.

Attachments

• ServerAdminHandbook.pdf
    684.2 KB · Views: 136
"driverStintTimeSec" is expressed in seconds !

So if you put 120, you can't ride for more than two minutes (120 seconds) without having a penalty.

Example for a 90 minutes race:
You would have to put 90x60 seconds= 5400 or put -1 to deactivate this feature and therefore not have a driving time limit.
OR
For a 90 minutes race with a mandatory pit stop in the middle of the race:
Put 50 minutes or 50x60 seconds = 3000 (by putting 50 minutes in this example, we keep a margin of 5 minutes to go to the pit.)
ETC...

All the information can be found in the admin book in the appendix and especially on page 9 concerning this subject.
You are freaking awesome man. Thank you so much.

Hi Martin great tool and thank you. Is there way to create a custom track list that the server just cycles through please? Or do you have to keep stopping the server and changing track then restarting? Thanks in advance. EDIT: Ok I've spotted the schedule tab and assume you just create each track that way and allow for the time for qualy/race and then onto the next track in the schedule? Thanks.

Last edited:
This update is great! Keep up the good work.

Since we can schedule races, these options would be great:
- Let the computer wake itself from sleep mode to start an event
- Keep the computer awake when the server is started

What also would be a great addition, is to see what the weather could be like when changed. So you have a weather forecast like this app: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...r-eng-ita.41169/updates#resource-update-87278

Just started using this, it works great! Thank you for making this GUI Martin.

Small thing I noticed. The default formation lap is set to "old limiter lap" as standard (atleast, for me. maybe that is my fault). To change it to "default formation lap UI" I first have to switch off"register to lobby" go to the private settings and change the formation type and then setting it back to "register to lobby".

Just started using this, it works great! Thank you for making this GUI Martin.

Small thing I noticed. The default formation lap is set to "old limiter lap" as standard (atleast, for me. maybe that is my fault). To change it to "default formation lap UI" I first have to switch off"register to lobby" go to the private settings and change the formation type and then setting it back to "register to lobby".
Thank you, will be moved out of the private tab in the next version.

This update is great! Keep up the good work.

Since we can schedule races, these options would be great:
- Let the computer wake itself from sleep mode to start an event
- Keep the computer awake when the server is started

What also would be a great addition, is to see what the weather could be like when changed. So you have a weather forecast like this app: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...r-eng-ita.41169/updates#resource-update-87278
Oh, sorry I missed you there. Thanks for the kind words and ideas!

Hello and great tool.

Is it possible to create a server with only 992 porsche cup cars?
All the servers with Porsche in the title, allow all GTC cars to the server.
I spent the last hour trying different settings but it always lets all the cars from GTC class.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%