ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello and great tool.

Is it possible to create a server with only 992 porsche cup cars?
All the servers with Porsche in the title, allow all GTC cars to the server.
I spent the last hour trying different settings but it always lets all the cars from GTC class.
The problem does not come from this tool but from the functioning of ACC.

- Public server: no, it is not possible. We can at best limit to a category of car (GT3, GT4, GTC...)

- Private server (password): yes, but on condition of establishing an "entrylist" and assigning the Porsche 992 to each driver. You must therefore first have the SteamID of each driver.
If not, it's the same mode of operation as a public server.

- Public server: no, it is not possible. We can at best limit to a category of car (GT3, GT4, GTC...)

- Private server (password): yes, but on condition of establishing an "entrylist" and assigning the Porsche 992 to each driver. You must therefore first have the SteamID of each driver.
Wow, just wow. What a low level bull:poop: from kunos.
Less is better because there's less to do.
So now we basically have to wait until someone from the inner circle decides that they would like that feature too.

I actually hosted a cup race with the Porsche Cup car a week ago, with the last method mentioned by you. So that method works.

Hello, I have been using your GUI for about a year now. I love it and its been working great! However in the last 4 or so months I am running into a weird problem.

The server will randomly stop showing the server is populated. I could have 20 drivers but its still showing 0. I this happens regardless of running an entry list or not. If I change the TCP port to another port it will show for a handfull of races but ultamily stop showing drivers which then I need to jump to another TCP port. I have also noticed it doesnt always show the correct amount of drives like it will show 3 but there are 10. My viewers were the ones to spot this issue when I was streaming. I have posed on reddit and the forums but they were not much help. I dont see anything weird in my server logs. Any Ideas? this server is running in a personal home server inside a VM.

Bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment régler l'adhérence de la chenille. Pour ma part, je suis toujours en "rapide" et j'aimerais avoir optimal ou juste avant (je ne connais pas le nom) car c'est déroulable.
Autre point, pourquoi la température de la piste ne fonctionne-t-elle pas ? Je mets 32° et j'ai encore entre 42 et 49°.

Some problems (after last update) with central entrylists....
If I provide "Central Entry List Path", it OVERWRITES it (central) with local one...
And no more info about number "Entries / Drivers" in entrylists.

Hello, I would like to know how to adjust the grip of the tires because I did not find anything on this subject.
Another point, why does the track temperature not work? I put 32° and I still have between 42 and 49°.
For server bans, is there a way to make them permanent? After several temporary bans, I would like to ban people who do anything on purpose.
Finally, how do I get the server to stop ignoring the "assistRules" file?

Hello, I would like to know how to adjust the grip of the tires because I did not find anything on this subject.
Another point, why does the track temperature not work? I put 32° and I still have between 42 and 49°.
For server bans, is there a way to make them permanent? After several temporary bans, I would like to ban people who do anything on purpose.
Finally, how do I get the server to stop ignoring the "assistRules" file?
Hi! RTFM! :)
No grip adjusting options in ACC Server.
Track temp only works with isFixedConditionQualification=1
No permanent server bans on public multiplayer servers... Make private with forced entrylist.. only the way.
About AssistRules...
From server manual:
For (very) obvious reasons, public MP servers will ignore this json file and allow everything.
So..only works in Private MP servers (with password).

The server shows up in LAN but not Public. I’m using my IPv4 address found in the command window with “ipconfig” prompt. I followed all the steps for opening UDP and TCP ports, both inbound and outbound rules, and allowing them to run through the firewall. I’m guessing the error is TCP connection failed? Some pics of my issues below.. also tried it with and without “HTTPServer” 8081 TCP, and get the same result. Any help is really appreciated
2F495CF9-2762-4A52-ACE6-976E97EF67A7.jpeg

FC40B16C-E150-425B-9458-FF4C62ED9F5A.jpeg

5CA6A0A7-44D1-40F7-86BC-DA19AFF40C44.jpeg

Attachments

• 8FC3D855-53C2-4F73-961D-27D2BE33B19B.jpeg
    8FC3D855-53C2-4F73-961D-27D2BE33B19B.jpeg
    602.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Hello guys, II found one bug about that new version.
When we start the server, the system replaces the entrylist.json and for any reason, that version is not accept for the server.

The server shows up in LAN but not Public. I’m using my IPv4 address found in the command window with “ipconfig” prompt. I followed all the steps for opening UDP and TCP ports, both inbound and outbound rules, and allowing them to run through the firewall. I’m guessing the error is TCP connection failed? Some pics of my issues below.. also tried it with and without “HTTPServer” 8081 TCP, and get the same result. Any help is really appreciated View attachment 573749
View attachment 573751
View attachment 573752
I seem to be having the exact same problem you are. Suspecting it might need intervention from the ISP? maybe? I haven't been able to sort the issue.

I have a problems about a custom car. I can't lock a custom car to use a skin in server. Anyone can explain to me pls

Attachments

• server.jpg
    server.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 51
The server shows up in LAN but not Public. I’m using my IPv4 address found in the command window with “ipconfig” prompt. I followed all the steps for opening UDP and TCP ports, both inbound and outbound rules, and allowing them to run through the firewall. I’m guessing the error is TCP connection failed? Some pics of my issues below.. also tried it with and without “HTTPServer” 8081 TCP, and get the same result. Any help is really appreciated View attachment 573749
View attachment 573751
View attachment 573752
If you are running the server on the same system you use to race, then you need to install the Microsoft loopback adapter thru device manager. It is an involved process, but there are videos on how to do it. Once done, set up the loopback adapter to use your external IP, not your internal, and set it to a different subnet. If your subnet is 255.255.255.0 on your actual connection, then set the subnet on the loopback to 255.255.0.0. There are better instructions on youtube, but this should allow you to see and connect to the server via the public search and not lan

Last edited:
Hello Martin.
Will there be an update soon?
Because there is a new DLC "AMERICAN TRACK PACK" available for ACC.
With the new routes:
Circuit of the Americas
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
and Watkins Glen International.

I would like to do some races online at these tracks.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 24 2.8%