ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
own entrylist is still overwritten when starting the server. the own entrylist is also not visible in the entry-tab
using the central path same issue
on private PC no probs with the GUI and the entrylist.json
on league server with the same GUI.exe the issue consists. Never had probs with the program so far on the league server.

Martin Vindis submitted a new resource:

ACC Dedicated Server GUI - No more Json file editing

Read more about this resource...
Hello. I have always adjusted the files manually. But I saw your software. the idea is wonderful. But I have a problem. I did everything as instructed. startup file in the server folder. I start, your application reads the set launch parameters. Server name trace machine and so on. But as soon as I try to run, in the console window I see that a log file is being created, and nothing else happens. Then this is what happens. When I try to run acServer.exe , the server refuses to start! Although it worked five minutes ago. I fix this by deleting the cfg folder and adding the previously copied cfg folder. After that, acServer.exe is able to start the server again. can you please.

Hello. I have always adjusted the files manually. But I saw your software. the idea is wonderful. But I have a problem. I did everything as instructed. startup file in the server folder. I start, your application reads the set launch parameters. Server name trace machine and so on. But as soon as I try to run, in the console window I see that a log file is being created, and nothing else happens. Then this is what happens. When I try to run acServer.exe , the server refuses to start! Although it worked five minutes ago. I fix this by deleting the cfg folder and adding the previously copied cfg folder. After that, acServer.exe is able to start the server again. can you please.
Haven't heard anyone else having this issue so I'm not sure what's going on. Can you upload the log file and the cfg folder when it's in a broken state and I'll have a look at it?

Hello, i need to help ! When i want open a server i can but juste for me in LAN mode, i don't understand why my friends can't join my server ? i put the console GUI
1659543728335.png

Не слышал, чтобы кто-то еще имел эту проблему, поэтому я не уверен, что происходит. Можете ли вы загрузить файл журнала и папку cfg, когда он в сломанном состоянии, и я посмотрю на него?
С самого начала файлы из папки Config

Attachments

• assistRules.json
    516 bytes · Views: 62
  • bop.json
    44 bytes · Views: 54
  • configuration.json
    278 bytes · Views: 62
  • entrylist.json
    92 bytes · Views: 62
  • event.json
    1.6 KB · Views: 55
  • eventRules.json
    846 bytes · Views: 60
  • settings.json
    1.1 KB · Views: 61

Haven't heard anyone else having this issue so I'm not sure what's going on. Can you upload the log file and the cfg folder when it's in a broken state and I'll have a look at it?

Now the files from the current folder

Attachments

• configuration.txt
    240 bytes · Views: 51
  • entrylist.txt
    140 bytes · Views: 50
  • event.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 46
  • eventRules.txt
    920 bytes · Views: 44
  • settings.txt
    1 KB · Views: 51
I am having the same issue where I can’t start the server after I put the .exe file in the "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\server" folder.

I click on the .exe file on the same server folder and can’t start and the .exe file is gone in the "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\server" folder. Please help.

У меня та же проблема, когда я не могу запустить сервер после того, как поместил файл .exe в папку «Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\server».

Я нажимаю на файл .exe в той же папке сервера и не могу запустить, а файл .exe исчез в папке «Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\server». Пожалуйста помоги.

Файл .exe не исчезает, он перестает работать. После попытки запустить сервер с помощью программного обеспечения с графическим интерфейсом. Это лечится удалением папки cfg. Сначала удалите папку cfg, затем проверьте целостность файлов выделенного сервера. Steam снова загрузит папку cfg. После этого настройте папку cfg как вам нужно, и сделайте ее копию. Что бы было в случае очередной неудачной попытки, просто быстро удалите и скопируйте папку cfg самостоятельно.

Не слышал, чтобы кто-то еще имел эту проблему, поэтому я не уверен, что происходит. Можете ли вы загрузить файл журнала и папку cfg, когда он в сломанном состоянии, и я посмотрю на него?
Apparently my case is not familiar to you. Well, it's very sad.

G'day Martin, Been running your software for quite some time without issue.. rebooted a dedicated server for maintenance & some updates to windows happened and now the software produces a .NET error, i've rebuilt our servers from the preset folder and got them running again via the console?> is it something our end ? a few other people can reproduce the same error. .
we are getting .:
.NET Framework: Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application: Click Continue .. etc .
but when you do, none of the presets are available ..
Love to see it working again ! great piece of software!

Cheers
<MArk

@Tirex @SnowyMano @AKSRT @beerslayer I can't seem to replicate the issue but there is clearly something going on so I tried to change the target framework to 4.5.

Do you mind downloading the RC here and come back to me with results before I push this release?

If this doesn't work I will have to take a deeper looks in to it during the weekend when I have more time.
Hello! I'll do whatever you say right now! Explain please what is RC? I still have to check, I still launched your software, and it seems to work, but for some reason I can’t launch the input list. And all of a sudden I started getting error messages. But I will decide this, I saw such errors in this topic, and now I will look. And your software started working after I placed it and the .exe file Along the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server Yes, exactly, without moving further to the server folder...

@Tirex @SnowyMano @AKSRT @beerslayer I can't seem to replicate the issue but there is clearly something going on so I tried to change the target framework to 4.5.

Do you mind downloading the RC here and come back to me with results before I push this release?

If this doesn't work I will have to take a deeper looks in to it during the weekend when I have more time.
37345: Receives driver stint reset for car 1001
37345: startingTime is not set?
37345: Updated 0 clients with new carSystem for car 1001 (0l)
37391: Updated 0 clients with new carSystem for car 1001 (16l)
38323: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 5 ms in the future: 38329 (now: 38323 offset: 36984)
39077: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 5 ms in the future: 39083 (now: 39077 offset: 36983)
40319: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 5 ms in the future: 40325 (now: 40319 offset: 36983)
40426: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 6 ms in the future: 40433 (now: 40426 offset: 36983)
40697: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 5 ms in the future: 40703 (now: 40697 offset: 36983)
40804: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 5 ms in the future: 40810 (now: 40804 offset: 36983)
41291: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 7 ms in the future: 41299 (now: 41291 offset: 36984)
41506: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 7 ms in the future: 41514 (now: 41506 offset: 36984)
41777: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 6 ms in the future: 41784 (now: 41777 offset: 36984)
41995: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 5 ms in the future: 42001 (now: 41995 offset: 36984)
43019: ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is 5 ms in the future: 43025 (now: 43019 offset: 36983)
47345: Late lastUdpPaketReceived for connId 1: 2367 ms (Alexandr Frol)

And such a message is issued endlessly, because of what is it?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.9%
Back