ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Have you checked the broadcasting.json file?
Sometimes a game update resets this file and it wont work anymore.
1658094447919.png

Hi ! first of all, congrats for the system ! i just would like to make a suggestion (i don't know if it's possible for you) : is it possible to add the drivers in blue flags too like we see the yellow ? in order to see if a driver blue-flagered let himslef be overtaken correctly or not. thanks

Hi how are things. I love the program but I would like to know if it is possible to integrate the option that saves the events of the race in a mysql database?

It seems to me a useful option to avoid the creation of a file for each race, everything would be in a single table and queries are made

Hallo ich finde leider keine Anleitung wie ich dieses Tool mit der Google Drive Tabelle verbinden kann. Bin da leider nicht so Fit
How to connect to a spreadsheet is explained here:

With the newest version it is no longer necessary to creat your own sheets api credentials so you can just skip that step

I would like to know if it is possible to integrate the option that saves the events of the race in a mysql database?

It seems to me a useful option to avoid the creation of a file for each race, everything would be in a single table and queries are made

I would like to know if it is possible to integrate the option that saves the events of the race in a mysql database?

That probably wont be part of the official release since databases can be very specific for any individual project. If that sort of thing were integrated into Race Control i would want it to be flexible enought to be usefull for any database. Right now i dont have the time to do that.

However, Race Control can load extensions from jar files into the program. Right now it is a little messy but i can clean it up and create an example extension. Then you can write your database integration yourself if you like.

That probably wont be part of the official release since databases can be very specific for any individual project. If that sort of thing were integrated into Race Control i would want it to be flexible enought to be usefull for any database. Right now i dont have the time to do that.

However, Race Control can load extensions from jar files into the program. Right now it is a little messy but i can clean it up and create an example extension. Then you can write your database integration yourself if you like.
Perfect, that would be great. When could I check it out?

Perfect, that would be great. When could I check it out?
You can check out this:

Im not quite ready to release v1.5.1 quite yet but you can download the branch and work with that for now if you like.

You can also always message me on discord if you have any problem. I'll try to help where i can.
Discord: Leonard Schüngel#3996

Hey Lenny, we had a race after a while and I've noticed in the latest app version that my camera changed few times from TV2 to TV1 without me doing anything. Has anyone else reported this issue? Any idea what might be causing it? We had a multiclass race at COTA if it's relevant info. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I have just downloaded this and don't seem to be able to connect the game. Everytime I have ACC running and RaceControl when I try to connect I get the following message. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    71.4 KB · Views: 54
Hallo, auto detect funktioniert nicht. In der broadcasting.json ist alles eingetragen wird aber nicht gefunden. Google Sheet muss jedes Mal neu konfiguriert werden.

Hallo, auto detect funktioniert nicht. In der broadcasting.json ist alles eingetragen wird aber nicht gefunden. Google Sheet muss jedes Mal neu konfiguriert werden.
Hey chris, Im replying in english because it may be helpfull to others.

There is a problem with the "auto connect" where it does not work when the "broadcasting.json" file has never been editied.

Go to "documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config/broadcasting.json" and edit the file like this
JSON:
{
    "updListenerPort": 9000,
    "connectionPassword": "asd",
    "commandPassword": ""
}

The restart the game and Race control and the auto connect should work again.

If not please get in contact over discord: Leonard Schüngel#3996

For the Google sheets configuration i dont think i understand what you mean. You only have to copy and past the spreadsheet link and thats it.
Or are you using custom targets?

Thank you for this awesome tool. Hope we get the 1.5.1 Version in the next few weeks. Whould need them for a BigRace we host in the End in Januar on the new Tracks ;)

Hey Lenny, great app! I have a question about future development... Do you plan to add some kind of "autopilot" mode? e.g. automatically focus on cars with gap smaller than X s. It would be usefull for longer endurance races where the streamers want to to take a short break.

What a great tool!!! It´s more than helpful for our stewards.
Only one question or idea for future releases: Is there any possibility to connect the Google Sheets with ACC to give penalties over the google sheets table - means for example: The steward checks a checkbox and the penalty will automatically send to ACC? Or something like a text "under investigation" show up?

Thanks for your help and regards.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back