AC Alfa GTA @ Mugello - Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well here,s my INPUT...
What a selfish, inconsiderate T.........wat he is..:mad:.F*%k work,F*&k this F*&k that,your here to race an keep this server ALIVE!!!!,nothing else matters...:p:p:laugh::laugh:..
Serious Note.....
You,ve done a great job M8,for me personally taking the plunge to race with the "other" side:whistling::cautious::cautious:,has been a blast, a right laugh,from the word go..I,ve met some great guys and it sucks that your timing to leave comes now...All the best in wotever your doing M8 and i hope to see you still racing every now and again..:);):thumbsup:

Well here,s my INPUT...
What a selfish, inconsiderate T.........wat he is..:mad:.F*%k work,F*&k this F*&k that,your here to race an keep this server ALIVE!!!!,nothing else matters...:p:p:laugh::laugh:..
Serious Note.....
You,ve done a great job M8,for me personally taking the plunge to race with the "other" side:whistling::cautious::cautious:,has been a blast, a right laugh,from the word go..I,ve met some great guys and it sucks that your timing to leave comes now...All the best in wotever your doing M8 and i hope to see you still racing every now and again..:);):thumbsup:

Thanks Allan. Just more work than I can commit to but I'll still have time to race so hopefully the races can keep going and you'll still see plenty of my wide ass in your mirror. :p:sneaky:

Hey Brandon, I am sad you have to let go of this position but fully understand and support you.
Although I myself wouldn't know where to take the time from to do what you did I hope that someone as enthusiastic and professional as you can be found to take over.

It was always a pleasure racing on your servers. Always very professionally hosted, providing the very finest experience for newcomers and oldies alike.
I am going to miss this and hope TNG can follow up on these big boots to fill ;-)

I am looking forward racing you and continuing to find inventive ways to tack on whatever bodywork I can find on my cars to widen that big space making it as hard as possible for you to slip by ;-)

Everyone who has time, come along on Tuesday's event and have a drink on Brandon ;-) I will, … busted knee or not!

I forgot to mention:

I will bring this:

duct-tape.jpg

… and this:

dsc_0425._mcp-jindal-walking-stick-quad-stick-for-old.jpg

… for tomorrow and will attend Brandon's farewell race whatever the cost.
And no, just because it's your party tomorrow Brandon, I will NOT let you pass, even if I have to use that gaffer tape on your car (those Weber carbs in your Alfa Romeo may see need some … uhm … fixing) and have to throw that stick at you during the race !

So … would you please sign me in, … please ;-)

I forgot to mention:

I will bring this:

duct-tape.jpg

… and this:

dsc_0425._mcp-jindal-walking-stick-quad-stick-for-old.jpg

… for tomorrow and will attend Brandon's farewell race whatever the cost.
And no, just because it's your party tomorrow Brandon, I will NOT let you pass, even if I have to use that gaffer tape on your car (those Weber carbs in your Alfa Romeo may see need some … uhm … fixing) and have to throw that stick at you during the race !

So … would you please sign me in, … please ;-)

You got it Dirk! :laugh:

@Allan Ramsbottom injuries suck, underestimate them and they can develop into a perfect PITA. I must say though, as long as it is not your mouth being injured you better stick around and provide some race commentary ;-)

Always happy having you around at the events mate ;-)

@Bobby the mad scientist - good you got that thing bck together - wonder if it was like this gentleman here in Shanghai:
6344284087_fdd383bcfd_o.jpg

Ok as you guys know I don't normally cuss. There are times though, like right freaking now that push my buttons, grind my gears and just piss me off.
Damn Windows 10 decided I needed to update. No biggie. Oh hell no not for Bobby. I'm sitting at 15% of the process and it's saying this will take a while. Really???!!!!!!!! As The Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom would say Fook this.
I'll be at the race even if I'm in the pits harassing the crap out of you guys.
RANT OVER:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
@Allan Ramsbottom injuries suck, underestimate them and they can develop into a perfect PITA. I must say though, as long as it is not your mouth being injured you better stick around and provide some race commentary ;-)

Always happy having you around at the events mate ;-)

@Bobby the mad scientist - good you got that thing bck together - wonder if it was like this gentleman here in Shanghai:
6344284087_fdd383bcfd_o.jpg
Just about. I may need your gapher tape for my mouth tonight. Wait till I tell you guys what an idiot you guys are hanging out with. I'll do it on teamspeak

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%