AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Technical question, im currently working on a DTM 1995 mod which i updated/heavily edited a few years back on Driving Italia site for RF (which that updated mod then got converted by someone else into SCE), one problem this mod has always had is FPS issues at the start of each race. Im trying to finally rid it of this, can this be remedied in the GEN files, with LOD loading distances? If so could anyone shed any light, i will be releasing (pending approval from original creator) this mod once this final snag has been corrected. I've completely re-hashed all the physics, engines, tires, driver talent files and used new sounds, of which i need to ask permission for. Any ideas about the GEN files? Will this help with FPS at the start of races?

Ford Riley Prototype and corvette DP
aero1.PNG
aero2.PNG
corvette1.PNG

The Corvette is from IER, and as far as I know, they don't give permission to convert their mods. If you've got it, you're something special.

Unfortunately yes. I never understood why they refuse their amazing work to be used on sims more adapted to endurance races but this is their choice.
By the way, I remember a certain Reb.Ellion done great job on Riley for Rfactor long time ago. He also worked on a Corvette DP. I'm sure these cars would be great basis for a AMS mod ;)

@gilles13 since the Brit Pack DLC has been released any updates on the BTCC 2016 mod for AMS? :)

I'm planning to finish the TCR mod first. since everyone has been hunting my ass to get it done. A few Screenshots from that mod will come tomorrow.

As far as the BTCC Project goes,

You're right 3 awesome new british tracks got released and i would understand why you now want it even more :D

I've lots of free time this week so i might finish the week ahead of schedule on the TCR v1.0, If so i'll also upload some spyshots of the Subaru (Almighty) Levorq BTCC :)

I'm planning to finish the TCR mod first. since everyone has been hunting my ass to get it done. A few Screenshots from that mod will come tomorrow.

As far as the BTCC Project goes,

You're right 3 awesome new british tracks got released and i would understand why you now want it even more :D

I've lots of free time this week so i might finish the week ahead of schedule on the TCR v1.0, If so i'll also upload some spyshots of the Subaru (Almighty) Levorq BTCC :)

Great to hear!! Looking forward to the screenshots!

hi guys, I wanted to play some FTruck so I downloaded for myself a game stock car one, but i have a problem and its...
when im trying to drive, the FFB seems to be crazy forcing the wheel to the midle craking a lot.
wich file I should edit to remove that FFB parameters?
where normally the FFB parameters are in a mod?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%