AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

I wanted to play some FTruck so I downloaded for myself a game stock car one
Wait, what?! Are you talking about mod that was released long time ago for gSCE or about the actual game Formula Truck released by Reiza (2013 I guess)? The mod can behave badly, because you know... it's a mod ;)

Calling any willing modders. I've taken a project only as far as I can go now. Its the DTM 1995 Mod. I've rehashed physics, tyres, engines the lot basically. I'm just in need of help adding the reiza shaders to the cars, and I suspect the cars need simplifying in 3dsmax as there is a major bottleneck in FPS at the start of each race. The work so far produces excellent racing, and the cars themselves are beasts. Any modders with knowledge of solving said problems please get in touch so we can finish this project and release it!! Thanks

I have a problem with the "Windshield" at the AMS URD T5.
It does not work. "Winshield" Name does not work too.
The Aura and Byro are written in in the .MAS "Winshield" and in the .veh folder "Windshield".
In Maures is the .veh and .MAS equal but does not work anyway.
Everything else would be ready for a 2015 Skin Pack.

show.php
show.php
show.php

Hi everybody...
I'm working on some dirt track cars and I try to put my 3ds max models in the game using the files of another car, just correcting the names and the tyres is out of place (in the showroom it's ok) and the car floating in the track.
-There is any tutorial explaining how to create the files of the car?
-Can somebody help me to put all the car an tyres in the right place?

back.jpg
teste.jpg

tires rotate around the car or the tires hover over the track?

if the tires rotate around you have to set pivot points on the tires and save the gmt with marked "moveable" option

if the tires are hovering you have to adjust the tire size on the cars tbc file (Radius=xxx) for front and rear (if hoovering you should lower it, if the tires sink into the ground higher it)

thats what i meant with rotating around the car ;) you have to set pivot points on the tires and save the gmt with marked "moveable" option

i work with 3dsimed to i dont know where you have to set it on 3dsmax

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%