General Animation works in ksEditor but does not in game

Sorry I'm spamming with questions but I'm really hyped to get this mod done :redface:

I got an .fbx with an animation, when I open it in ksEditor it's just fine and the animation for it is working as you can see in the video:
(ignore the weird materials and the head being a bit off, I'm still not done)
Well it doesn't really need a video introduction for it just if you want to examine the problem, but I'm sure this has happened to many.

How can I make it work in game as well? I exported both the .kn5 I made out of it andd its .ksanim file, replaced the pitcrew.kn5 and pitcrew.ksanim but it doesn't move?

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Nevermind my friends I named the animation wrong, silly me :x3: Though I don't know why the head is a bit shifted forwards, I can fix it by moving the helmet in Blender but is there another way as that is moving it manually isn't always perfect...

UPDATE: aaaarrghhh, now it's working but if I move the position of the model in Blender it gets completely deformed in ksEditor regardless of scale and applying FBX Units scale... this is so frustrating could anyone help me please :redface:

Last edited:

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 292 36.2%
  • Porsche

Votes: 310 38.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 291 36.1%
  • McLaren

Votes: 193 23.9%
  • Toyota

Votes: 301 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 100 12.4%