Assetto Corsa Competizione | Intercontinental GT Pack set to release February 4th

Ricoow

Premium
Teasing is nearly over! In just a few days the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC will release and bring us 4 amazing circuits from all over the world.

Kunos Simulazioni has been teasing us over and over again with all screenshots from the 4 tracks they are bringing to Assetto Corsa Competizione. Teasing us with Kyalami, Bathurst, twice with Suzuka and twice with Laguna Seca, they have now finally announced the release date of Februari 4th. Just a few more days to wait...

If you really can't wait to see the new tracks, Kunos have added to the art of teasing for you. They released an onboard with Aristotelis Vasilakos, their very own head of Car physics, around the track of Bathurst! You certainly don't want to miss that as he gives some great tips on how to do Bathurst in the GT3 cars.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date is set for February 4th, a price is yet unknown.

Want to race the new tracks with our community? Take a look at the ACC Race Club forums!

ACC Suzuka Preview 2.jpg

ACC Intercontinental GT Series 2.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 4.jpg

Making a poll on a hardcore sim environement about who uses VR/Triples/etc is like taking a pool about a politic party in their annual convention.... and yes i do have VR since day one...we are way less by probably ten fold what cote posted :) just saying :)

Yes, of course you can limit framerate in various ways (I would recommend RTSS), and you absolutely should do that to ensure smoother framerates, but he was talking about locked framerate, which is something different.

But I guess he did mean just limiting framerate, but then, as already pointed out, you can already do that in AC even without external tools.

I purchased ACC day-one but I will not be purchasing any more from developers who choose closed and unmoddable platforms. I've come to the conclusion that the trend to closed platforms is too great a risk to encourage it. I hope others will consider taking this stand, as well.

The same goes for PC3 and AMS2, I won't be supporting them even though in the case of Reiza I quite like them and have supported them in the past.

I will be supporting rFactor 2, LFS, Wreckfest, and any other developer who supports the modding community.

Ask yourself, do we really want to lose the value potential of AC1, rF1/2, AMS1, Race 07 & Co., GTR2, GTL, GPL, etc.?

For the health and well-being of sim racing I think it's something we should really, really think about before putting our dollars down.
The fact of the matter is that now those older titles aren't earning anything for the devs
What is the upside for the devs in this scenario?
Modding does add extra options and longevity to a title, and it is welcomed, but if a dev is putting out official content as the only option then why is that not good enough?
A lot of people acknowledge that the content in rF2 is all over the place with regards to quality and want more quality control. With the devs releasing paid DLCs then we have that as they would never release poor content that would reflect badly on them.
Kunos went down this route for ACC for multiple reasons and Reiza are apparently also going down the same route with AMS2. Maybe it's just too much of a headache for them with regards to updates breaking mods etc.

That's life when you are living in Australia and with Bathurst being my favorite track of all time.
But it will be worth the wait form a great company called Kunos

Same, as well as Oran park and Barbagello for Aussie tracks but can't wait for this to be released and crank out another 3 I like. They're certainly making me wait aaaages!

So today it is.. And i have three questions, at what time, what price, and.. will there be kangaroos? :D Cannot be without imagine after weekend race, that you are going at the straight with bunch of cars around like 200+ and thinking holy moly this is someth.... Oh wait what's that? (Poing poing poing) I though there are safety cars yes but no safety kangaroos. Oh well, lets follow.. 20km/h+

Personally can't wait for Kyalami. Gonna drive the kerbs off that thing, just like they did in real life.
Tbh I dont really know a lot about that track,
last night was laid in bed reading the RD version mod reviews,
I drive it maybe 2-3 times a very technical layout which is great just feels odd to me personally far from my favorite, Suzuka I would be more excited if it was a Formula car no doubt about it,
Bathurst on the other hand all my memories of driving this track they was all GT cars in other games,
so kinda the nostalgia growing somewhat in my mind :D

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back