Assetto Corsa Competizione | Intercontinental GT Pack set to release February 4th

Ricoow

Premium
Teasing is nearly over! In just a few days the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC will release and bring us 4 amazing circuits from all over the world.

Kunos Simulazioni has been teasing us over and over again with all screenshots from the 4 tracks they are bringing to Assetto Corsa Competizione. Teasing us with Kyalami, Bathurst, twice with Suzuka and twice with Laguna Seca, they have now finally announced the release date of Februari 4th. Just a few more days to wait...

If you really can't wait to see the new tracks, Kunos have added to the art of teasing for you. They released an onboard with Aristotelis Vasilakos, their very own head of Car physics, around the track of Bathurst! You certainly don't want to miss that as he gives some great tips on how to do Bathurst in the GT3 cars.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date is set for February 4th, a price is yet unknown.

Want to race the new tracks with our community? Take a look at the ACC Race Club forums!

ACC Suzuka Preview 2.jpg

ACC Intercontinental GT Series 2.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 4.jpg

There is just one tiny problem: when will Kunos add the ability to swap with A.I drivers during a race. I can't drive 24 hours straight, can I?:sleep: The sim is great and I love it but this feature is terribly needed for both carreer, season and custom race modes to get the full experience.

There is just one tiny problem: when will Kunos add the ability to swap with A.I drivers during a race. I can't drive 24 hours straight, can I?:sleep: The sim is great and I love it but this feature is terribly needed for both carreer, season and custom race modes to get the full experience.
You want the full experience? Then drive. Watching AI serving your work is not full experience. :p

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 77 37.7%
  • Porsche

• BMW

Votes: 60 29.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 46 22.5%
  • Toyota

• Intel

Votes: 24 11.8%