Assetto Corsa Competizione | More Bathurst Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Talk about looking epic....

... these new preview images of the Mount Panorama Circuit from the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione Intercontinental GT Pack DLC look simply breathtaking.

Set to feature Bathurst, Laguna Seca, Suzuka and Kyalami as part of a four-strong set of new circuits for the simulation, Kunos Simulazioni have today released a batch of new preview screens from the work-in-progress version of Bathurst within the sim, showing off the iconic mountain circuit in a variety of weather and time-of-day conditions.

As a further bonus, the new images revealed today also showcase some of the new Intercontinental GT Series liveries that are set to be included in the pack, the first time we've seen the cars in game since Kunos announced the new DLC in late 2019.

Looking good?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 4.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 5.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 6.jpg

Looks really good, cool to see all the Bathurst specific liveres! I imagine that means we'll see the correct liveries/banners/etc. on a race by race basis for each track which is awesome.

In regards to the poll, Bathurst is one of my favorite tracks in the world, but I'm actually more excited for a rendition of Kyalami up to ACC standards, considering how little attention it receives in other sims.

Suzuka and Brathurst are some of the best tracks out there for sure. Especially Barthust benefits from laserscanning because pretty much all mod versions or official non-scanned version of that track (in all sims) are wrong... the elevations are near impossible to get right without laser data

Suzuka is very expensive license (similarly to Monaco) too, I remember Marco Massarutto saying that it's his favourite track and they negotiated with Suzuka to get it for Assetto Corsa 1, but it was way too expensive license. He must be happy now, when Kunos finally got it. One of the Holy Grails of track licensing (Automobilista uses it under a fake name Kansai, to avoid the license cost)

Last edited:
Bathurst is gonna ROCK!

ACC is still unplayable under VR with my high performance system (i9@5ghz, 2080ti), maybe with next generation 3080ti in summer

It's perfectly fine on my i9 with 2070Super (WMR, Reverb).

Edit: well not perfectly but easily raceable against a decent sized AI field in differing weather conditions... playable!

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%