News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

subtle hints shine through some contributions and i just want to say, to ban players comes with high responsibility; specially when people cry for radical bans, like shutting out keys

i chose to race in leagues to avoid bad behavior, but i don't like the idea of radical bans on public servers either

System where all players have unique online ID number and where server admins could ban players from entering their servers would be nice feature to have.
Ban by player voting could lead to unwanted and unfair results.

Oh yea, I wouldn't call for bans for people having racing incidents, however persistent nuisance drivers who are out there to cause nothing but trouble, deserve permanent bans in my view, or if not perm-ban, then a ban of a determined length, so a 30 days ban etc.

I'd say only if a driver gets like 10 reports against them, and at least 5 videos by the plaintiffs are provided. I'd hate to see a guy being banned just because 2 or 3 selfish blokes don't agree with someone's harsh but fair driving style.

As long as I can boot somebody from a session I created then everything else will work out; at least for me....in no time I will find a group of guys that all enjoy the same settings and show respect to the racing (even though plenty of accidents and hard racing incidents will happen in all but the most talented leagues)

Will probably even end up with a group of guys that are all relatively the same speed wise...already have 4 buddies that I've been racing with since PGR3 on the 360. Shouldn't take too long to find a few more.

Kunos, please give us plenty of options when setting up a room, the more the better and a boot key is a must.

hard to believe, that there were people worrying about the sounds :D :D :D this is the perfect sound for me. you can easily make out the mp4 12c gt3, just by its special sound it has in real life. there are not many sims/racings games whatever where that is the case. respect again for kunos!!!

Luca Sodano ‏

This really got me excited again, sounds terrific. I guess it's Imola.

If that is from the Game then that's one of the most realistic sounding engines , in terms of the small fluctuations and wobble.

Other than the straights seeming a bit long , In my mind I have to agree that it matches up with Imola.

For working it out I think we should get secret access to the game along with a Bodner wheel , in fact everyone in the Race Department community should that would only be fair ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%