Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

As everyone said it was a great race with battles in every corner. But it could have been better for me....Once I entered the multiplayer my wheel, G27, wasn't the same. I was almost 2" away per lap from my single player times. The throttle wasn't smooth neither the turning. Before qaly I restarted with no success. In the end I had an intense race fighting with other drivers and fighting with my wheel :confused:. After the race I tried again in single player and the wheel was fine again.

These V8 are amazing!

Reactions: Nox
After having technical issues in the last two club races I was finally able to finish this one :) And I have to say: what a race! The V8's are great cars, but I always had little problems with the stability of the car. But I didn't push too hard and everything was fine. I was off track three times which wasn't that bad for me. One time I made an unsave entry back on the track, sorry for that Guilherme and Jake! I managed to improve my 10th start position to a 7th place and I'm very happy with it :) All in all it was great fun, thanks to everyone! I made a little compilation with a few highlights, hope you enjoy :)

Great event. Congratulations to the podium and all the participants, thank you @Andrew James for organizing and @Jan Mikuž by fair play.

An intense race from start to finish. At every turn and every corner, almost always someone to fight.

BTW: Highlights Real Stock Car 2014 Goiania
"After 13 years, Stock Car Back to Goiania remodeled, show overtaking and accidents".
http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo...o-a-acidentes-show-de-ultrapassagens/3401773/
Thanks for the link, I'll definitely watch that later, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 40 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 130 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 225 59.5%