Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Wish I could have joined you (yes, I am still annoyed at my in-laws!!) but by the time race 2 came around I was just too tired to sit up and race. I tried a more relaxing game of NBA2K15, but turns out it wasn't so relaxing; I won the game by a single point by making a 3pt shot the refs had to review to see if it beat the buzzer... couldn't have been any closer :D

Well, I am glad you all seemed to have fun. I thought this combo would give some great racing, and it seems it lived up to expectations!

@Nox I don't see the thread for karts on thursday. I figured I would mention it just in case you had forgotten. They can be seen on the calendar though. Once again thanks for setting up the events. It was great to have a larger grid today!

First race - the screen froze but sound kept going ... i got black flagged. In replay, my car kept going, luckily i didn't hit anybody.. This freezing has happened now a few times, don't know whats causing it. :O_o:

Second race - Start from pole. I forgot to use the boost until i saw Anestis coming fast... then I remembered the boost :) ... and when I used it, the first corner came to me much too fast :D could have been a good fight. Still, 2. place was very good. :thumbsup:

@Nox I don't see the thread for karts on thursday. I figured I would mention it just in case you had forgotten. They can be seen on the calendar though. Once again thanks for setting up the events. It was great to have a larger grid today!
Thanks. Not forgotten, just adding threads as we go along rather than 7 at once (Friday's is up because it is FTRucks). Really appreciate it though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 129 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 219 58.9%