PC1 Banned for no reason!

But this is all fun and games for you isn't it, none of this/us matters, so I'm baffled by the strong emo content from your last post.
you are baffled by the strong emo.
you called rob a lire too some pages before:

"The man you're sticking up for is an OUTRIGHT LIAR.....it is true that I spoke about pcars in the wrong thread on my first venture*, but on my 2nd attempt I was very tame yet was quickly banned when it became apparent that I hadn't been reformed, ie, I was mainly interested in discussing pcars physics, and this was deemed untolerable."
its good,calling someone a liar and lying in the same moment. http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/banned-for-no-reason.47384/page-39#post-1172706

you are baffled by the strong emo.
you called rob a lire to some pages before:
you said.
"The man you're sticking up for is an OUTRIGHT LIAR.....it is true that I spoke about pcars in the wrong thread on my first venture*, but on my 2nd attempt I was very tame yet was quickly banned when it became apparent that I hadn't been reformed, ie, I was mainly interested in discussing pcars physics, and this was deemed untolerable."its good,calling someone a liar and lying in the same moment.

Where did I lie.....?

[...] I know you will, but I dearly hope not. [...] The release. My bet is that the silence here will be deafening.

Now that you're so sensitive when it comes to spreading lies, let me assure you that you can call yourself happy. I know your stepchild is in pre-alpha (whatever that is, maybe a state of pseudo-pregnancy) just like my intentions. But worry not, in my case, I am rock solid sure that you can keep your stepchild when it's given birth with a caul.

And yes, there'll be silence all over the place. But for reasons you don't wish for. ;)

The only thing you may have proven martin is that you're hysterical, but that's part of your charm so don't change....however, I googled that sentence and couldn't find it attributed to me, so are you able to directly link that to me or have you confused yourself again?

I can't remember everything I say, and even if I said it, it doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming bulk of what I posted was in relation to pcars sim status.

WTF Bram?

I asked for my username to be changed from my real name (yes I'm a mod over at WMD) and my status gets changed to 'Slightly Mad Studios.' I am not employed by SMS, and outside of that forum I generally avoid using my real name.

That is very unprofessional and uncalled for. I have not made any biased posts, do not care to get involved in the discussion any further here and certainly don't appreciate this sly attempt to incite bias against my involvement here if it were to continue.

Good day.

WTF Bram?

I asked for my username to be changed from my real name (yes I'm a mod over at WMD) and my status gets changed to 'Slightly Mad Studios.' I am not employed by SMS, and outside of that forum I generally avoid using my real name.

That is very unprofessional and uncalled for. I have not made any biased posts, do not care to get involved in the discussion any further here and certainly don't appreciate this sly attempt to incite bias against my involvement here if it were to continue.

Good day.

Why are you WTF'ing me now in a public forum?

I changed your username from your real to your nickname as you requested and way before that your subtitle to SMS like we do with all developers and people related to companies.

Its actually a nice gesture that is appreciated by the guys from Reiza Studios, SimBin, Racer, Codemasters, Exotypos, Image Space Incorporated, Kunos, Bobs Track Builder and others that post here on the RD forums affiliated to a company so it would be logic for SMS to do the same but if the gesture is not appreciated you can also say that in a normal way without WTF'ing and I'll gladly remove it for you if you don't appreciate it.

WTF Bram?

Good day.

We do that with all the modding teams, developers, journalists... they usually say thanks, in fact is something we offer to our premium members.

Why is so different for you? Is there any reason why you wouldn't like people reading you to know?

We will see. Input threading, low latency assets and some new assets will possible work better then even Shift 1 on consoles.

83 - 100 ms is the absolute lowest possible lag on consoles at 30 fps. That's not far from some games at 60 fps. But of course it's not so easy when you need collision detection, physics and an advanced renderer.

We will see. I hope it don't hamper the experience of what it should be on consoles in the end :thumbsup:

83-100ms isn't quick enough.

Latency as low as 10-20ms is detectable by humans.

Studies have shown that above 50ms, there are negative performance effects.

The target latency is 50-66ms for the best control response in games.

http://www.tol.oulu.fi/fileadmin/kuvat/Kajaani/ReactionTime-ALMA.pdf

I posted this on WMD forums some time ago, plus other studies, but was told to stop discussing the topic.

On the topic of pcars, im enjoying it more and more every week regardless of what type of driver it ends up being. I am however understanding of how some people can get a bad view of sms and wmd because of this micas guy. Totally unprofessional and he thinks hes some kind of gangsta but im guessing hes white so it is very comical. Sms pimp hand? Come on man, how does someone that acts like a 10 year old get on the staff of a development team. Regardless of if you care about what people think, when representing a company you should always be professional. I do home installations for a living and have often disagreed with customers, but when representing a company you should always grin and bare it. This thread has over 20000 views so it isnt a small amount of people that are witnessing this childeshness.

Now, i consider myself a pretty reasonable guy and i enjoy whats going on at wmd and have never crossed paths with micas, but now that i have, i have lost some respect for the company. Not the game itself but just the company. A more mature person would know how to represent a business professionally in public :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 244 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 195 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 136 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.5%