PC1 Banned for no reason!

That sounds funny from someone who can't moderate his site properly.

"his site"? Which is that?

By the user title that has been assigned by RD (without me asking for it by the way..) I consider myself to be speaking for SMS right now and I would say our forum is perfectly fine moderated.

I`ve rarely seen a community this big and active that is that civil, productive and supportive. So I don't think you can accuse the WMD forums of being poorly moderated.

What's wrong with the moderation? We have clear, written rules in place and F1Racer is doing a great job enforcing them.

"his site"? Which is that?

By the user title that has been assigned by RD (without me asking for it by the way..) I consider myself to be speaking for SMS right now and I would say our forum is perfectly fine moderated.

I`ve rarely seen a community this big and active that is that civil, productive and supportive. So I don't think you can accuse the WMD forums of being poorly moderated.

If you wanted to be anonymous why you registered as RobVR <--- seriously?

It seems somebody just like to spread hate around.

The one he just removed? VirtualR shouldn't be the topic in here, tho. :)

I removed it because it makes no sense with the user title that RD enforced on me.

I originally signed up here responding to the slander regarding the bans of two notorious trolls on VirtualR..so I signed up to speak for my site. However, RD choose to gave me this title and it sends a conflicting message...so I remove the avatar.

Where do I say that I want to be anonymous? Asking for basic moderation is spreading hate? Jesus....

I removed it because it makes no sense with the user title that RD enforced on me.

I originally signed up here responding to the slander regarding the bans of two notorious trolls on VirtualR..so I signed up to speak for my site. However, RD choose to gave me this title and it sends a conflicting message...so I remove the avatar.

I didn't want to imply anything, no worries. I can't know the reasons behind this but I'm sure you can have it removed upon request.

Where do I say that I want to be anonymous? Asking for basic moderation is spreading hate? Jesus....

I explained this on private to you before, but I will do now in public.

We usually give usertitles to reputed members of simracing community as a distinction of their work and help in developing the hobby: mod groups, site owners, developers, etc. all of them have this user title.

You registered as RobVR, clearly stating that you wanted to be identified as Rob from Virtual R, and you blame us for giving you a user title that only the above mentioned and premium users have?

Come on Rob, come on...

What's wrong with the moderation? We have clear, written rules in place and F1Racer is doing a great job enforcing them.

2 No aggressive behaviour, flaming or trolling in any thread.

3 Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene or vulgar. This includes the systematic use of foul language (including censoring such as ‘s**t or f!&k – when you type those, we still read what you meant).

5 Remain respectful of other members, moderators and administrators at all times.
Whilst you have every right to disagree with the opinion of a fellow member, if you are going to express that opinion, then do so in a courteous manner and explain your perspective.
You are not free to attack, degrade, insult or otherwise belittle others or the quality of this blog. Phrases such as “shut up idiot” are the sort of posts that are not acceptable and should be reported via the flagging system. A suggested alternative would be “I disagree with that for the following reasons….”

And then I have to read comments against me like

"Goodbye, David. We won't miss you. You better switch over to a much better sim racing blog.

Oh, wait. Someone wanna bet if David is just crying like a little baby about this crappy news site but will be back for more comments?"

Yeah the rules are nice, however they have to be applied.

Anyway I don't really want to go on this, just found your comment funny. Let's stick with pCars.

You registered as RobVR, clearly stating that you wanted to be identified as Rob from Virtual R, and you blame us for giving you a user title that only the above mentioned and premium users have?

Why dosen't my title read "VirtualR" then? I'd be fine with that... but you chose to give me a title that has nothing to do with what I came here for...when I first posted in this topic I didn't speak in behalf of SMS at all.

This is how F1racer does his job
''Well, I have a gun and an itchy trigger finger right about now.''

He deletes his own comments and attacks people.

I dont bother posting on vr anymore. I can say i really like assetto corsa and a lot of people from this site will dislike it. Once i said thag i love sebring and was glad to see it out for rf2 and got 10 dislikes within hours. Seems a bit childish to dislike something positive like that, buts the mentality we have to deal with sometimes.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%