Brake pedal problems

The last couple of weeks i noticed that i didn't had good speed in the cars.
Now i found this.

racesteam20091012140002.png

racesteam20091012140356.png

I tried to remap the brake pedal. Then it goes away but when i start driving the brake lights start to flicker again and i go to control options and it's back again.
I have the same problem with other sims. So it's a problem with the pedals.

Any suggestions? :)

If you're wheel is still under warranty, Logitech may replace it for you. I had a problem with my G25 shifter and Logitech was very generous - I just had to send them back the shifter so they could check it out and they sent me a whole new boxed wheel (everything included, pedals, shifter, wheel).

Great service.

Hmm got the problem again. Did the calibration trick and it works again. But it's getting annoying. If i phone Logitech do i need to send the old pedals before i get a new one? :)

Logitech will ask you over the phone to try the calibration tool....just lie and say it doesn't work anymore ;)

The support guy has to make sure you try that first (the call is being recorded).

Once he is sure it's not a software problem, he will ask you to send the pedals in and they will send you a whole new unit (wheel, shifter, pedals).

I've gone through this with Logitech 3 times now :)

Once they receive the broken unit from you, they usually ship within 2 days.

The faster they get it, the faster you get a new one.
i hope they use a better method of delivery than thrustmaster as i am still waiting for a new pedal set that was supposed to be shipped 3 weeks ago, the time it is taking i think it must be a little Chinaman cycling like crazy all the way to the UK with it on his back.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 114 56.2%