Brakes optimal working range

They depend between what is good for a specific car. F1 brakes can work up to really high temperatures, although GT brakes are useless after 700C.

Looking up for info related to a specific car would help to know, general guideline is 250<X<600 for most race cars 350<X<950 for advanced prototypes (P1/2s and F1s)

They depend between what is good for a specific car. F1 brakes can work up to really high temperatures, although GT brakes are useless after 700C.

Looking up for info related to a specific car would help to know, general guideline is 250<X<600 for most race cars 350<X<950 for advanced prototypes (P1/2s and F1s)
F3, they are working around 500, so it's in range with both types.

I was wondering this too. Crew Chief tells me constantly that my brakes on the F-Ultmates are 'really cooking, mate', even if I have brake ducts maxed. It happens on every track I have tried.
They could go up to 1200C and still be effective depending on how many times it hits that temp.
Carstat is a good way to look into the files. Although it is obviously better to look at the physics data.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 116 56.0%