Classic Liveries 9: McLaren MP4-5, My Team, Full Package, SemiMoMods

MyTeam Classic Liveries 9: McLaren MP4-5, My Team, Full Package, SemiMoMods 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

Classic Liveries 7: McLaren MP4-5, My Team, Full Package, SemiMoMods - The Classic

This week I have for you probably the most iconic livery ever
The mighty McLaren MP4-5 from season 1989

Package Includes:
Car
Driver, Suit, Gloves & Helmet
Pit Crew
Race Crew
Garage Monitor
Umbrella
Pit Gantry
Pit Perch
Garage Livery
Race Day Office

ParkYongLee's SemiMoMods package is required for this mod to function, find it
HERE:

View attachment 692237

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, thank you very much for this incredible skin, it is my favorite but I wanted to ask you a favor, could you change the wheel caps for the original ones and add these Malboro logos to the driver's side? I would greatly appreciate it. I'm using a translator, sorry if I didn't write well

Attachments

• imagen (1).png
    imagen (1).png
    333.8 KB · Views: 54
  • imagen (2).png
    imagen (2).png
    206.4 KB · Views: 57
Hello bro, thanks for the update, but the hubcaps on the wheels are not the ones I asked for. Sorry to bother you but I asked you for this hubcap on the wheels

Attachments

• imagen.png
    imagen.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 24
Hello bro, thanks for the update, but the hubcaps on the wheels are not the ones I asked for. Sorry to bother you but I asked you for this hubcap on the wheels
Can't be done, the hubs you are showing are from the F1 22 car but the template for F1 23 isn't the same, the centre is just a blank circle

Last edited:
I'm sorry I don't think I explained well what I wanted, the image that I sent you was the type of tire that I really wanted and those tires have the red bull or the mercedez of f1 23, so put the tires that have the red bull or the mercedez of the f1 23 I'm sorry if I didn't explain it well, it may be because I'm using a translator

Last edited:
I understand but could you do it just for me to install it and then leave it as you want? Please, I always wanted this amazing skin as a version of the new cars

Last edited:

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 269 36.7%
  • Porsche

Votes: 281 38.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 261 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 170 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 276 37.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 92 12.6%