Clio Cup 2013

Cars Clio Cup 2013 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow, another update!!! The amount of effort on this car is amazing.

The FFB and all related physics improvements seem to be complete/perfect :) I will say that in my Realfeel.ini, the entry is called [Clio1], not [Clio]. The value of 4800 that I suggested earlier still works better for me with a stronger wheel than the 4000 that is suggested. People should also be aware that the value may be positive or negative depending on your wheel and master settings in AMS.

The new standard cams are very much appreciated!

The only area of concern for me is the sound. The sounds are too loud (relative to Reiza's AMS cars), very distorted and the balance between the player car and the opponents is out of whack with the opponents too loud. I do not remember this being the case in the earlier versions, but I don't have them hanging around any longer to compare sound files and it seems that only v1.0 is left here at RD to download. Would it be possible to provide the older sound files--I'd like to swap them to test the difference. I also haven't read back through all the pages to know when the sounds were last updated, but whatever the immediate prior version to the current one would probably be best.

Thanks so much! Other than sounds, this mod is now is perfection.

For your information:

In the realfeelplugin the [Clio1] is used by the clio 2016 mod and the [Clio] is used by the Clio Cup 2013
When you want to edit the settings you must change the [Clio] into:

[Clio]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=4000.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

We have nothing changed about the sounds.
Its the same like version 1.0.

Also it can not be conflicted with the 2016 version.
Uses a totally other sound map.

Sorry to say this but I get some graphical stuttering/fps drop with this car. Nothing terrible but still noticeable. It may just be me but I don't seem to get it with any other mod car or track. Also, this car is very highly detailed..I mean, it looks great compared to any other car, mod or stock. Just wanted to let you know.

I saw your post about this @Franlkin Stegnik in regards to the 2016 Clio Cup.

I still love it, though.

Sorry to say this but I get some graphical stuttering/fps drop with this car. Nothing terrible but still noticeable. It may just be me but I don't seem to get it with any other mod car or track. Also, this car is very highly detailed..I mean, it looks great compared to any other car, mod or stock. Just wanted to let you know.

I saw your post about this @Franlkin Stegnik in regards to the 2016 Clio Cup.

I still love it, though.

This mod is fps friendly.
No problems with stuttering.

Thank you so much for this mod. It will quickly become my favorite thing to drive in AMS. I am still having a hard time with FFb though. It feels reversed. If I let go of the wheel it snaps to full lock instead of centering itself. I have read this thread about the settings to -100 but is there another fix other than that?

Thank you so much for this mod. It will quickly become my favorite thing to drive in AMS. I am still having a hard time with FFb though. It feels reversed. If I let go of the wheel it snaps to full lock instead of centering itself. I have read this thread about the settings to -100 but is there another fix other than that?
Reverse FFB: right CTRL + numpad 8

Hi John, have you followed the instructions in the mod description to set up RealFeel?

I believe so
It was just changing it to 4000 correct?

If I wanted the wheel feel a bit heavier would I go up from 4000 or down?
Changing to positive 4000, if it was accidentally left negative, it will invert the forces. Fanapryde's hint changes this ingame, so you'll be fine now. ;)

I wouldn't suggest to use that value to make the wheel heavier, as you'll end up clipping the FFB and loosing details. The Low Force Boost in the control setting is the proper tool for this, if you want a heavier feeling.

Changing to positive 4000, if it was accidentally left negative, it will invert the forces. Fanapryde's hint changes this ingame, so you'll be fine now. ;)

I wouldn't suggest to use that value to make the wheel heavier, as you'll end up clipping the FFB and loosing details. The Low Force Boost in the control setting is the proper tool for this, if you want a heavier feeling.
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Hello this mod is fantastic! i have an problem with the fanatec csw2, the steering wheel go to right and left , and the ffb is too hard. solutions?

Hello this mod is fantastic! i have an problem with the fanatec csw2, the steering wheel go to right and left , and the ffb is too hard. solutions?
Adjust via RealFeel.
RightCTRL + 8 reverses FFB
CTRL + 7 or 8 to adjust.
It has been mentioned several times before on this and other threads though...(see #108 and #111 above e.g.)

I've downloaded the version 2.2, and notice two series, the 'default' and the 'RD', so far so good.

But, looking the VEH files from each session, I've found that RD cars have this parameters, while 'default' doesn't:

AIUpgradeClass=ClioCup13

What this parameter does exactly? The AI behaves better/worse in RD cars? Is this functional?

Thanks in advance!

Hi.
I have a big problem with this mod + a few others including your 2016 clio cup.
The steering does not auto-center, or rather it wanders all the way to the left or right and stays there (inverted auto-centering?).
Naturally this makes the mod unusable. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Hi.
I have a big problem with this mod + a few others including your 2016 clio cup.
The steering does not auto-center, or rather it wanders all the way to the left or right and stays there (inverted auto-centering?).
Naturally this makes the mod unusable. Any ideas on what might be causing this?
Look at the 4th and 5th post up... :whistling:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 74 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 57.3%