DiRT 2 Colin McRae: DiRT 2

Installed the game and can drive the 1st race but after that the game freezes. I shows me my achievements etc but right after it comes back to "paddock" it is jammed. Don't know what to do. Will reinstall it during the night but if it doesn't help then no idea what to do.

• zaoc

hey guys I've just read a few different forums regarding this same issue, and come up with no results. this fix is the best thing I've seen for the game, about to try it now. I haven't bought DiRT 2 I just got the demo from their website to see if its worth buying.

There's not going to be "fix" for the clutch.....at least not one that makes the clutch work like a clutch.

I emailed them about this and this was their response:

"Thank you for your interest but we're sorry, that is not a feature of the game"

So maybe they will fix it so it won't be a brake, but apparently, they have no plans to make a working clutch.

• exofficio

HEY PEOPLE I HAVE DIRT 2 FOR PC AND I'M USING THE FAMOUS G25 FROM LOGITECH AND I SET IT UP ON THE GAME EVERYTHING PERFECT AND WHEN IT CAMES TO PLAY THE CAR STARTS GOING ON REVERSE AND I CANT EVEN PUT 1 GEAR OR EVEN STOP THE CAR...I'M SURTE THAT I SET EVERYTHING UP GOOD... BUT THE GAME STILL DO THE SAME ****.... IF YOU GUYS HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE OR YOU GUYS KNOW SOMEBODY WHO HAD IT PLEASE POST REPLAY :)

CHEERS FROM CANADA

MADMADMAN

I have the exact same problems. I'm using a g25 steering wheel on a 5.8 Vista 64 scaled Computer. Totally
disappointed. I also tried to reassign the brake and gas and I stopped going in reverse but won't move forward all though the rpm is screaming. Really weird bug i'm encountering.

Can you return open games back to bestbuy because it doesn't work on your computer.

• exofficio

I have the exact same problems. I'm using a g25 steering wheel on a 5.8 Vista 64 scaled Computer. Totally
disappointed. I also tried to reassign the brake and gas and I stopped going in reverse but won't move forward all though the rpm is screaming. Really weird bug i'm encountering.

Can you return open games back to bestbuy because it doesn't work on your computer.

Update!

I updated the logitech g25 drivers and its working now!!

• Cpt_Questi

It's actually a massage chair that is really well padded, and the base unit can be attached to any style chair, including Race Seats and loungers.

What's really amazing is that you start driving with your sense of equilibrium, and the values are so spot on, that you can feel the center of balance of the car and drive for that.

Thanks for the link to the shift forum \m/

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 265 37.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 270 38.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 253 35.6%
  • McLaren

Votes: 168 23.7%
  • Toyota

Votes: 271 38.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 90 12.7%