Resource icon

Misc Complete GP2 Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Skopje14 submitted a new resource:

Complete GP2 Mod - GP2 mod (textures, handling, AI, images, calendar, ...)

Complete GP2 Mod

Hello guys, I'm very proud to present you my latest and biggest mod (and the only one that I share).
I already uploaded it on Mediafire and made a thread here, but I understood there was a problem with Racedepartment ressources rules. I hope this would be ok. I recommand you to delete or lock previous thread. If no, can you explain me clearly how to do step by step please?

Read more about this resource...

mod edit - @Dams7 English only please, thanks :)

Translation :-

Hello! The mod looks good, yet I against a small problem In fact, when I replace the database file, it did crash my game immediately.Do you have a solution? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
When i try to start the game there is a black screen for 5 seconds and then the game crashes. i have tried downloading F1 2012 again but still the same. I cant figure it out. i did everything i was supposed to do i think. copied the mod files to the game folder. I have downloaded the game as a torrent, not from steam. That might be the reason?

When i try to start the game there is a black screen for 5 seconds and then the game crashes. i have tried downloading F1 2012 again but still the same. I cant figure it out. i did everything i was supposed to do i think. copied the mod files to the game folder. I have downloaded the game as a torrent, not from steam. That might be the reason?

The mod works only with original game yes.

Hi!it works to f1 2013 or 2015?thanks!

No, sorry. I don't have F1 2013 so I can't do the same job on it. But a modder can try to adapt the mod for F1 2013 if you make a request.

The MOD looks great, but when I try to load it won't start...:(

Do you use original Game (legal one?)? Without any mod on it?

mod edit - @Dams7 English only please, thanks :)

Translation :-

Hello! The mod looks good, yet I against a small problem In fact, when I replace the database file, it did crash my game immediately.Do you have a solution? Thank you!

What do you want to change in database? Because I had to make a lot of changes in database (especially for tracks where I added lines) so of course if you want to use a personal database, start from mine and change minor things.

Best mod i ever see! thx but i have still the f11 2012 driver names in game like vettel with italian flag etc. is that normal?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 113 55.9%