Conspiracy Theories

So i have been watching Breaking Bad now for a couple of days and i´m on Season 2 now.

I was completely gobsmacked by the amount of Masonic symbols in the series.

First you have that one eye laying around the pool/ one eye on the teddy bear.
The young partner, can´t remember his name has a sweater filled with the pyramid and one eyes all over it. The whole sweater is completely filled with Pyramids and Eyes.

I saw it so much that i googled Breaking Bad masonic symbols and sure enough some guy had found even more symbols.

Pretty massive one,

Here you can see part of his sweater.

This one is a little bit so-so, you can make anything out of that but the two above is crystal clear Masonic Symbolism.

Question is WHY? why would anyone go to such great lengths to put in masonic symbols and so many?

I´m positive if you watch the series and "look for it" you´ll start to see it quite a lot.

I´m on Season 2 Episode 4.

Here´s a better picture from the episode i´m watching,

Edit: some more. As if it´s a theme, keep in mind this is from another season of the show.

Edit: and some more..

It´s so blatantly obvious the series really is about a totally different thing then what it´s officially about.

The US dollar fell sharply last night after the US Federal Reserve announced that it will now double its monthly quantitative easing target from $40bn to $85bn of asset purchases in order to tackle a sluggish economic recovery that is keeping unemployment too high. In another extraordinary move, Chairman Ben Bernanke also tied interest rates to unemployment, promising to maintain ultra-accommodative monetary policy until the overall US jobless rate falls to 6.5%.

Problem? Print MOAR monopoly money! Problem solved. (lol)

http://www.fx-mm.com/21273/trading-...ar-falls-after-federal-reserves-announcement/

It seems today then bankers don´t even care about hiding it anymore, it´s like well the population are sedated anyways.

They are actually contributing to thousands of deaths in Mexico and nobody says sh*t. Crazy.

It seems today then bankers don´t even care about hiding it anymore, it´s like well the population are sedated anyways.

They are actually contributing to thousands of deaths in Mexico and nobody says sh*t. Crazy.

To big to fail is the worst copout I've ever heard. Bullshit fire and arrest the board of directors and start again. Follow iceland's example, they don't deserve second chances they deserve Guantanamo.

Agreed, it´s the most stupid thing i´ve heard in my life,

Same with the economy and banks, let it fail to set an example for other banks that you can´t play around.

They should be prosecuted put in jail and get a life sentence.
There´s not really a shortage of people that can take over the operation of running a bank.

Pretty funny how when a bank commits a crime, it´s the banks fault, never the people running it.

Reporter Mike Harris raised allegations Israeli death squads may have been involved in the CT.

"During his interview today, Mike Harris explained his rationale for looking to Israel as responsible for Sandy Hook, saying “This is exactly what Israel did in Norway; the political party that voted sanctions against Israel was retaliated against by a “lone gunman” who killed 77 children. This is what Israel always does, they go after the children. It is what they do in Gaza every day. It is what was done in Norway. It is what happened at Sandy Hook. Nobody buys the “lone gunman” story anymore, not with the Gabby Giffords’ shooting, not with the Aurora “Batman” shooting, certainly not with Breveik, and certainly not in Connecticut.”
One three star general is quoted as saying, “Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”

This story like most of the recent shootings has turned twisted and been flat out fabricated and cannot happen as officially stated.

"The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders."

Just one of the many ignored and covered facts. For those out there who know nothing about guns, they are exclusive to their caliber, meaning a .22 will not fit a 9mm or .223 bullet.(small exceptions with conversion kits but still 1 gun 1 ammo cal.)

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

Thoughts? Putting the Israel accusation aside all the discrepancies and changes in the MSM's official story are all too sketchy for my taste.

Great videos Hiroshi that whole HSBC scandal makes me sick. One of my congressmen refuses to reply to me, gotta go after the other one. For any Americans on this forum if you see Marco Rubio running with the new bush in 2016, run and hide. Wrote him initially after he voted against the Americans right to trial ammendment on the NDAA. Month after his secretarys automated response still nothing. We need to get the audit the Fed bill through the senate. I think the only thing that will save us at this point is to show everyone officially how much our government has stolen and laundered money away from us since the institution of the FED.

To big to jail. What a load.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 290 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%
  • At a friends house