Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Normally it's just an automatic email to the address you use on paypal, should happen within minutes as long as it doesn't wind up in a spam folder.

and then there is a way to change the location of that folder.
Thanks! I had missed/forgot that setting:
CM_ModDir.png

Hi,
McAfee keeps moving my Content manager to "Quarantined Items"
Does anyone else have this problem? Why would it do this? Is there a way to stop it doing this?
Even though I can restore it from there it becomes quite annoying having to do this regularly.

Simply mention to your AV to authorize this tool and to exclude it from the analysis.
I had the same kind of problem with Norton ( and this is mostly the case with the 6 or 7 main security suites ) with other executables. ( at the time AMS1, Rfactor and Fanaleds when they updated ).

This solution may surely work, but mostly has to be repeated in case of an update of the tool.

Perhaps safe to install, but I paid to unlock the full version but never received the required key. I sent three emails asking them to send me the key but have not received neither the key nor a reply. Looks like a scam to me.

Perhaps safe to install, but I paid to unlock the full version but never received the required key. I sent three emails asking them to send me the key but have not received neither the key nor a reply. Looks like a scam to me.

I'm surprised to hear that - I've had quick responses whenever I've asked a question - maybe try acstuff.ru/f/ forum or the CSP Discord, Ilja's active on there.

I have the same "issue".
You need to use the Sol configuration app in the pits to add some hours.

It seems to me the date set in CM is the UTC/GMT one.
If loading an american track from my Europe location, I generally have it a night, pitch black.

can you uninstall content manager? Or is it just a program which you can run through the zip file which does not download on the pc?

Good news... I just received my key, so good to go. Many of the comments I've seen said they received their key within an hour so I was a little impatient I guess.

There's a human in charge, not a computer... have to account for human stuff like sleeping and eating and doing other stuff sometimes. =)

(I know you don't need to be told this now, but people search these topics. Same question comes up periodically. Maybe reading this will help someone down the road.)

I've had this happen with several tracks and different cars. After completing even several laps on track I've never driven before, CM does not show best lap. And then, when I use a different car and get a significantly better time, it shows correctly. Is there some kind of built in or developer-specified minimum time for a lap to be recorded? Kilometers driven on track seem to always be set correctly, so I don't think there's any specific problem with any of those tracks or cars.

Last edited:
I have an idea about this myself: I'm driving Practice, with penalties off. Therefore I don't get any penalty messages if I go off track, but I think the lap still doesn't count.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%