CSP wiper animation for Guerilla Mods BMW M6 GT3 ACC (v1.4)

Misc CSP wiper animation for Guerilla Mods BMW M6 GT3 ACC (v1.4) 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

el_locho

El Locho
olifaer submitted a new resource:

CSP wiper animation for Guerilla Mods BMW M6 GT3 ACC (v1.4) - requires CSP 0.1.76+

This config adds CSP wiper animation to the Guerilla Mods BMW M6 GT3 ACC v1.4. The car can be downloaded for free from the Guerilla Mods forum.

View attachment 565884

Notes:
  • This requires Custom Shaders Patch 0.1.76 or newer for the animations to work.
  • The wiper will only be visible in game, not in the showroom.
Installation:
Extract the archive into [your steam library]\steamapps\common\assettocorsa so that the included ext_config.wipers.ini gets placed...

Read more about this resource...

OK, wiper is animated, but doesn't clear raindrops on my side ?
From the inside or the outside? Inside should be fine but the outside is hit and miss, I haven‘t figured out yet why it works for some mods but not for others. Must be some CSP bug since it starts wiping from the outside if the wiper config is changed during the session and thus re-loaded by CSP.

0.1.78 prev 1.
No issues with others so far.
The new wiper config works partly: the right wiper sort of cleans the drops, the left one doesn't:

gue_m6_wiper.png

(FYI: the vertical cut in the screen is where the bezels from my triple screen are, should you wonder) :cool:

0.1.78 prev 1.
No issues with others so far.
The new wiper config works partly: the right wiper sort of cleans the drops, the left one doesn't:

View attachment 565995
(FYI: the vertical cut in the screen is where the bezels from my triple screen are, should you wonder) :cool:
It looks to me as if the wiping only works on the right screen and stops exactly between the monitors. I tested the config using CSP 0.1.78preview1 on a single screen as well as on a triple screen setup. I have now tested different CSP settings, pp filters and both SOL and PURE but was not able to reproduce the problem so I'm running out if ideas what might be causing this issue on your machine. Could you export and share your video and CSP settings so I can check if it is related to any of your settings?

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 275 37.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 284 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 265 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 174 23.5%
  • Toyota

Votes: 280 37.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 93 12.5%