DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Are you able to make the intercooler paintable? I would really like to have mine either be just chrome or painted black to match my cars colors.

Is the big bump in the big turbo hood still necessary? the intercooler is no longer mounted in that area and looks kinda odd.

Are you able to make the intercooler paintable? I would really like to have mine either be just chrome or painted black to match my cars colors.

Is the big bump in the big turbo hood still necessary? the intercooler is no longer mounted in that area and looks kinda odd.
I might have them be paintable later.

The bump is also nolonger needed. This will be removed in a bigger update when i have more time

Last edited:
DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

Stop annoying me!

I'm getting really annoyed by the idiots that still ask for pirated version even though i clearly state I don't support that.

I don't want them in BOTH DISCUSSION and REVIEWS!

The next update will be without SteamCheck. Pirates won't get any support from me and I will report anything mentioning pirated copy of the game .
I will also report your comment when you post your output_log.txt and I find out you are using a cracked version (WHICH IS EASY SO DON'T EVEN TRY).

If I'll keep getting...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

Little sneak peak

Currently working on the 1.8 update and wanna share what this update will bring with it.

removed the bump from the hood
added manifold for twin carb
added blowoff valve modell
more parts paintable (everything that is not the "steel color" can be painted):
  • intercooler, hood, turbo turbine, manifold text, blowoff valve
ModsShop
some bug fixes and improvements
(most of this is finished or at a state where not alot has to be done).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 235 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 189 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 132 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.2%
  • At a friends house