DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
People wanted a turbo to have a sleeper. So I made the GT turbo. No blowoff sound. No backfire. Just the turbo.
Flames or backfire is not planned for the gt turbo.

The gt turbo has no blowoff (or flutter) sound and it is not planned to change that.

the "wastegate" on the gt turbo is the same part as the "blowoff valve" from the racing turbo.
Just scaled down and connected to the turbo. (Else I would have to redo the complete gt turbo to make it a realistic wastegate like it usually looks)

It has an intergrated wastegate. They don't create sound (or it is so little that your car is usually louder) as exhaust gases bypass the turbo and go to the normal exhaust.

Thanks for the quick response Donner, that makes complete sense, and understandable. One thing I would ask then if the racing turbo could still produce the backfire with standard racing exhaust + muffler, instead of only the Screamer pipe on the end of the turbo.

If not, or a hard task then it's fine.

Thanks again

K

Thanks for the quick response Donner, that makes complete sense, and understandable. One thing I would ask then if the racing turbo could still produce the backfire with standard racing exhaust + muffler, instead of only the Screamer pipe on the end of the turbo.

If not, or a hard task then it's fine.

Thanks again

K
I will think about this :)

more of a satisfying and distinct sound
And how should this whistle look?

Like this and you stick it into your exhaust?
61UsV1uLQXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

hi, i've got a problem i've installed all parts but when i went to bolt them down none of the ratchet/wrench sizes worked i went through them all from size 5 upto size 15 but none of them showed green, the only parts that i was able to bolt in was the exhaust manifold and the exhaust outlet tube
EDIT: I found the fix, it was because the scroll wheel on my mouse was broken sorry about that, thanks for the great mod

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%