DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is the small turbo not available in the newest update?
Screenshot_8.png

I read the entire thing....i thought the gt turbocharger was just a third new added turbocharger, not the ''small turbocharger", everyone reffers to it as that. I read all of your update notes for 40 mins not knowing that those turbochargers were the same thing.
Was changed along time ago.
v1.9:
Changelog v.1.9:
  • added guitext which will be displayed when aiming at blowoff valve if it's installed
  • added "othersSave" which will store stuff like maxBoost value from blowoff valve
  • made maxBoost value only changeable if blowoff valve is installed
  • fixed turbocharger boost gauge falling through floor
  • changed audio source for turboSound loop to be the turbocharger (now the spool sound wil come from the turbo itself not the car) (both for small and big)
  • changed audio source for blowoff sound to be the blowoff valve (now the blowoff sound will come from the blowoff valve itself not the car) (only big) (small one does not have a blowoff valve)
  • removed part installation order (better fps)
  • changed twinCarb manifold to have port on top
  • changed tubes going from intercooler to manifolds to not go through coolant pipe
  • added tube to directly connect small turbo to manifold without intercooler
  • small turbo without intercooler can only be installed with the twincarb
  • added airfilter for small turbo to be bought for extra power
  • small turbo, twinCarb : 0.95 + 0.05 + 0.00 + 0.00 = 1.00
  • small turbo, twinCarb, airfilter : 0.95 + 0.05 + 0.00 + 0.11 = 1.11
  • small turbo, twinCarb, intercooler : 0.95 + 0.05 + 0.15 + 0.00 = 1.15
  • small turbo, twinCarb, intercooler, airfilter : 0.95 + 0.05 + 0.15 + 0.19 = 1.34
  • small turbo, raceCarb, intercooler : 0.95 + 0.11 + 0.15 + 0.00 = 1.21
  • small turbo, raceCarb, intercooler, airfilter : 0.95 + 0.11 + 0.15 + 0.19 = 1.40
  • changed sound for small turbo
  • sound changes when airfilter is installed (will also get quiter)
  • improved code to be simpler for detecting which parts are installed/not installed
  • added airfilter to painting system
  • added blowoff valve (in this case actually a wastegate) to small turbo (preinstalled, can't be uninstalled)
  • added wastegate of small turbo to painting system
  • added small turbo max boost changeability (lowest is 1bar highest is 1.4bar with all parts (raceCarb, intercooler, airfilter) installed)
  • maximum boost possible changes based on which parts are installed
  • added airfilter to ModsShop
  • removed small turbo from ModsShop
  • added difference of carb for big turbo
  • big turbo, twinCarb: 2.2 + 0.05 = 2.25
  • big turbo, raceCarb: 2.2 + 0.30 = 2.50
  • changed default spawnLocation of all products to be the Fleetari repair shop (some parts spawn on the/next to the desk and others in the repair shop behind Fleetari)
  • changed spawnLocation of small turbo parts to somewhere on the map (read Overview to find out where) (you still need to buy the twinCarb kit)
  • changed all parts to use continous collision detection as some parts where still falling through floor when PosReset
  • changed names of parts: small turbo = GT Turbocharger, big turbo = Racing Turbocharger

I read the entire thing....i thought the gt turbocharger was just a third new added turbocharger, not the ''small turbocharger", everyone reffers to it as that. I read all of your update notes for 40 mins not knowing that those turbochargers were the same thing.
I just always/most of the time call it small turbo because in the code it is still called turbocharger_small

I'm wondering will the car still pass inspection with some or all of the turbo parts installed? Since the car has to be re-inspected every 2 weeks now I'd like to have to rip out as few of the turbo parts as possible.

I'm wondering will the car still pass inspection with some or all of the turbo parts installed? Since the car has to be re-inspected every 2 weeks now I'd like to have to rip out as few of the turbo parts as possible.
i just uninstalled the carb/headers and exhaust pipe and installed the stock ones and i passed. i have the stock carb, headers and exhaust at the inspection so every time i have to re-inspect i have the parts there and i bolt them on and then reinstall all the turbo and racing stuff after inspection. i still had turbo and all the e.c.u parts installed and turbo was dangling on the intercooler pipes
mysummercar_N3TPSdnlps.jpgmysummercar_d2UJI6k46P.jpg

i just uninstalled the carb/headers and exhaust pipe and installed the stock ones and i passed. i have the stock carb, headers and exhaust at the inspection so every time i have to re-inspect i have the parts there and i bolt them on and then reinstall all the turbo and racing stuff after inspection. i still had turbo and all the e.c.u parts installed and turbo was dangling on the intercooler pipes
View attachment 382823View attachment 382824
Wait. Did your car pass inspection with a turbo part installed or did I misunderstood your last Sentence?

Wait. Did your car pass inspection with a turbo part installed or did I misunderstood your last Sentence?
i had the small gt turbo installed but i only removed the carb, header and exhaust pipes from it. i think the car needs to be stock at the first inspection and the engine needs to be stock on checkups. i still had the gauge, intercooler and the pipes attached on the intercooler with the turbo and it passed
on the screenshot i attached the parts i removed are on the ground in front of the car and next to the car and you can still see the pipes and turbo in the engine bay too

i had the small gt turbo installed but i only removed the carb, header and exhaust pipes from it. i think the car needs to be stock at the first inspection and the engine needs to be stock on checkups. i still had the gauge, intercooler and the pipes attached on the intercooler with the turbo and it passed
on the screenshot i attached the parts i removed are on the ground in front of the car and next to the car and you can still see the pipes and turbo in the engine bay too
Thanks for the response. I need to check that

ok. 2nd test with only stock exhaust pipe and muffler and it passed. i dint even remove headers this time and this was on the new save i started. and this time i used twin carbs w/o intercooler and no E.C.U upgrades only GT turbo with gauge
Screenshot from the engine bay with the Turbo installed
was bit nerving to drive with turbo since no fuel mixture gauge and i just set the carb to 15 in editor xD and i dint use RPM gauge neither xD

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%