ACC Endurance Series Round 5 @ Zandvoort - Mon 27th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
View attachment 642339
Spent all evening making a better livery, think I'm happy with it finally! Sent to Johann ready to be sent out with any other new / updated liveries.

Does anyone know how to ensure the png is saved as the best quality? I've noticed weird artifacts / blurring around most decals when in game, doesnt look anywhere near as good as the preview.
Looks amazing! Love the Mario reference! But….does this mean we need to watch out for banana skins randomly placed around the track? Lol. So anyway about car livery, maybe if you are practicing on Saturday eve at some point I could jump in discord with you and see how I put a livery on my car? I have one downloaded from the RD downloads, and on my desktop atm, also some advice on what to do with all the other drivers liveries too, as I am guessing I gotta install them too somewhere. Thanks mate.

Enrico’s (@huggybendy) livery looked awesome, well detailed and it must have aided him to the win. Can we have a block out on it?

Haha, yes I loved it, probably you’re right was so psychedelic and helped me out, by the way it’s a standard in-game livery for the M6. Anyway I’ll change again the car, so at this point I absolutely need to find something similar :D

Haha, yes I loved it, probably you’re right was so psychedelic and helped me out, by the way it’s a standard in-game livery for the M6. Anyway I’ll change again the car, so at this point I absolutely need to find something similar :D
surprised at it being a standard one, didn’t know that lol

Looks amazing! Love the Mario reference! But….does this mean we need to watch out for banana skins randomly placed around the track? Lol. So anyway about car livery, maybe if you are practicing on Saturday eve at some point I could jump in discord with you and see how I put a livery on my car? I have one downloaded from the RD downloads, and on my desktop atm, also some advice on what to do with all the other drivers liveries too, as I am guessing I gotta install them too somewhere. Thanks mate.
Haha yeh, and blue shells flying towards P1! I'm out Saturday night. Best thing to do is drop me a PM on here with a link to the livery you want to use and I'll make a quick guide. Others can use the guide too then :)

If the join lag created by custom liveries (in game or external ones) becomes and issue we'll just stick to default Kunos liveries.

Haha yeh, and blue shells flying towards P1! I'm out Saturday night. Best thing to do is drop me a PM on here with a link to the livery you want to use and I'll make a quick guide. Others can use the guide too then :)

If the join lag created by custom liveries (in game or external ones) becomes and issue we'll just stick to default Kunos liveries.
Will do

Yea, this definitely affects me. My frame rate is locked at 144 and doesn’t budge but when someone loads in I get this micro stutter, on a straight is not an issue but while braking or cornering…

I always thought it was the game loading in custom livery’s s when people joined, seems I was wrong.

Apparently the first time someone with a custom livery joins the server, your game needs to create DDS files for it.

When creating these files, you'll get a lag spike but it should only happen for the first time they join.

Last edited:
Yea, this definitely affects me. My frame rate is locked at 144 and doesn’t budge but when someone loads in I get this micro stutter, on a straight is not an issue but while braking or cornering…

I always thought it was the game loading in custom livery’s s when people joined, seems I was wrong.

Apparently the first time someone with a custom livery joins the server, your game needs to create DDS files for it.

When creating these files, you'll get a lag spike but it should only happen for the first time they join.
This answers things I was curious about, thank you, so during the actual race we would be ok and safe from lag and stutters etc once all the cars and drivers have loaded in prior to first practice and quali?

In theory this gets resolved if anyone with a custom skin shares it and we download it.

In theory this gets resolved if anyone with a custom skin shares it and we download it.
Yea :whistling:

I’m terrible at creating a livery, I just don’t have the patients. I have been experimenting at creating a 2 tone paint affect. Which does look as bad as it sounds.

Maybe one to look out for in the livery update

Edit—-
Or the “patience”

Last edited:
As the first custom liveries come flying in, a weekly reminder:
If you guys want to share your livery for the race day, just send me a PM with the download link or the file directly attached. To make this job easier, it would be great if you could put package (WinRAR, 7zip) the Cars and Liveries folders, e.g.:
  • Cars folder
    • car.json
  • Liveries folder
    • Livery name folder
      • decals.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsors.png
      • sponsors.json
This format is not necessary, but would accelerate the process greatly :thumbsup:

Done with my livery :D

1.png
2.png

The "Why so slow ?" is for me when people pass me, not for people I eventually pass ( if it ever happens :roflmao: ) and the angry one is literally me when I make dumb mistakes :mad:

@bobbyD_ here's the files : https://www.transfernow.net/dl/202302223wARJNA5

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%