ACC Endurance Series Round 5 @ Zandvoort - Mon 27th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Just went on the server for 20 mins and had to ban an absolute prat that A. Couldn't keep it on the track on any corner and B. Rammed me off the track. Might have to password the server again.
I have been joining here and there and only had that one issue Will spoke about.
However, I think the main goal was to bring people in, and I don't feel like its working so far.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Finished - I've got my mate Luigi on the back ready to lob bananas at you all :roflmao:

I've had a great idea! If you haven't got a livery in mind how about I tweak mine to have green trim and Luigi on the roof? (Or another Mario character of your choice) We could be team mates :cool:
Man, I feel bad now...
I have been struggling with this one and I've switched cars a few times. The Bentley felt good, but I was not being consistent with the line, RHD was messing me up!
Tried the Ferrari and it was stable, but slow.
The BMW M4 was the consistent and fast for me, so I'll have to go with that one!
Sorry mate! :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
I've had a great idea! If you haven't got a livery in mind how about I tweak mine to have green trim and Luigi on the roof? (Or another Mario character of your choice) We could be team mates :cool:
I feel honored that you wanted to include me with your livery, and I would love to do it, but I really found the pace with the BMW tonight.

Myself and @Jay Clarke 66 were there until late tonight.
Was chill for the most time, but a dude joined for 10-15 minutes and tried to take me out a couple of times.
thank you for the heads up when i joined Ricardo, yes he was waiting on corners for us to pass, he missed me though, and then got bored and left, and can confirm that after that you were in fact flying in the BMW

Man, I feel bad now...
I have been struggling with this one and I've switched cars a few times. The Bentley felt good, but I was not being consistent with the line, RHD was messing me up!
Tried the Ferrari and it was stable, but slow.
The BMW M4 was the consistent and fast for me, so I'll have to go with that one!
Sorry mate! :thumbsdown:
Ah no worries dude :)

I haven’t done much racing since Monza, so did a sprint race on LFM to prepare for Monday. The track was Indy, which has very similar lap times to Zandvoort, but it was more of a session to get used to driving with other people again. I’ll be on the practice server a few more times before the race. Looking forward to it :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%