ACC Endurance Series Round 5 @ Zandvoort - Mon 27th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Screenshot_20230226-162238~2.png

Just a heads up if you are behind me tomorrow. Because the Bentley is right hand drive and has massive A pillars I can't see the apex at 9 until I'm on it :roflmao: As a result I have to take an early turn in so just be aware!

Round 5 Zandvoort Livery Pack: Download
Installation: Simply unpack the archive into 'C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs', should Windows detect a duplicate, simply overwrite the file, since some liveries have been updated.
The deadline for the liveries is half an hour before the race, so you still have some time to work on your liveries. I will post another link before the race.
Enjoy! :)

Round 5 Zandvoort Livery Pack: Download
Installation: Simply unpack the archive into 'C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs', should Windows detect a duplicate, simply overwrite the file, since some liveries have been updated.
The deadline for the liveries is half an hour before the race, so you still have some time to work on your liveries. I will post another link before the race.
Enjoy! :)
Hopefully heading on the server at 20:30gmt for a final practice if anyone else fancies it. Would be cool to check some of the liveries out :cool:

Last edited:
Hopefully heading on the server at 20:30gmt for a final practice if anyone else fancies it. Would be cool to check some of the liveries out :cool:
Just got off before you guys went on, damn, I’ve been on for a few sessions today, had the track to myself and done around 70 laps throughout the day, going to be tough race. Will be going into practice tomorrow too as I have Mondays off.

Hi everyone! So judging by the entry list I’m probably going to be a lot slower than everyone, not many Red AM plates I think, but of course this won’t deter me at all I fully intend to finish this race with a successful pit stop. As this circuit is very harsh on tyres, grip will be a prob for me towards the end of a stint so I’ll thank you all in advance once again for your patience on track, I am always aware of my blue flags and I try my best to foresee where the faster car will catch me so I can pick a good part of the circuit to make space. I have a lot more confidence on track now around cars (starts are always a buzz! Love it). Also making good progress with set ups with all the different tracks so each week feels less and less overwhelming. One thing I would like to put out there …. This would help me a lot I feel, if during the first part of a race a car from the front pack has a spin or a mistake and ends up behind me (hopefully not tho) I do feel the need to let them past when they catch me as they clearly faster and more skilled, but as I have track position over the more skilled driver I’d rather I get a little pressure and experience be actually overtaken , I have spatial awareness and use mirror and radar so it would be good practice. Just wanted to learn a little defence before yielding, I know this may cost a few seconds and maybe a little annoying but I’ll never hold anyone up to the point it’s a hazard, you are all highly skilled drivers so forcing an error from me or an overtake wouldn’t take you long. My defence will only ever be to move off race line once as I believe the rules state. I really don’t want to hold anyone up of course but it’s just a little bit of racecraft I’d like to experience should you find me in front with track position. Hope I explained correctly, it’s an amazing experience every Monday, look forward to the races all week. See you all tomorrow

Hi everyone! So judging by the entry list I’m probably going to be a lot slower than everyone, not many Red AM plates I think, but of course this won’t deter me at all I fully intend to finish this race with a successful pit stop. As this circuit is very harsh on tyres, grip will be a prob for me towards the end of a stint so I’ll thank you all in advance once again for your patience on track, I am always aware of my blue flags and I try my best to foresee where the faster car will catch me so I can pick a good part of the circuit to make space. I have a lot more confidence on track now around cars (starts are always a buzz! Love it). Also making good progress with set ups with all the different tracks so each week feels less and less overwhelming. One thing I would like to put out there …. This would help me a lot I feel, if during the first part of a race a car from the front pack has a spin or a mistake and ends up behind me (hopefully not tho) I do feel the need to let them past when they catch me as they clearly faster and more skilled, but as I have track position over the more skilled driver I’d rather I get a little pressure and experience be actually overtaken , I have spatial awareness and use mirror and radar so it would be good practice. Just wanted to learn a little defence before yielding, I know this may cost a few seconds and maybe a little annoying but I’ll never hold anyone up to the point it’s a hazard, you are all highly skilled drivers so forcing an error from me or an overtake wouldn’t take you long. My defence will only ever be to move off race line once as I believe the rules state. I really don’t want to hold anyone up of course but it’s just a little bit of racecraft I’d like to experience should you find me in front with track position. Hope I explained correctly, it’s an amazing experience every Monday, look forward to the races all week. See you all tomorrow
Don’t feel you need to move over, If the driver behind is more confident / experienced he will find a way by. If you want the position fight for it :thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%