F1 2011 F1 2011 Videos

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Well, you asked for tips...

1) Remember, breaking as late as possible usually isn't the best choice. Sometimes if you break a little earlier - you can carry a lot more speed through the corner.
2) Use the whole track. Many people around here yelled at me because I was crossing the white lines when trying to make the track as wide as possible. I didn't notice I was crossing the lines, but anyways. That was in my tryings to make the track wider. It's always better to take the corners wider.

Also, are you using any assists except the racing line? If you use - you can remove TC. TC slows you down.

Well, you asked for tips...

1) Remember, breaking as late as possible usually isn't the best choice. Sometimes if you break a little earlier - you can carry a lot more speed through the corner.
2) Use the whole track. Many people around here yelled at me because I was crossing the white lines when trying to make the track as wide as possible. I didn't notice I was crossing the lines, but anyways. That was in my tryings to make the track wider. It's always better to take the corners wider.

Also, are you using any assists except the racing line? If you use - you can remove TC. TC slows you down.
thanks for the tips!
yes i'm using auto shifting,and on medium level the traction control

Watch the video to see how to get grip and heat into any tyre instantly, without mods or hacks! (NOTE: Only in MULTIPLAYER/ONLINE!)

If it worked for YOU please like the video and subscribe to the channel, we will be posting awesome videos in the future!

Reg,
LaszVim from F1GamingHD

Hi there.
I'll be posting mostly 50% races in the beginning and season 2 of career mode on expert when i get there.

I did intro of Canada GP before the race weekend. I use kristiannn's AI Mod V2.3

Very easy track and perfect to test mod on.
From next race i'll use cockpit mod and i won't crash often :D

So what circiut and what car should i drive?

On my mod, the AI is slow at Montreal. :) It's a track on which the AI can't be fast. :)

Montreal is just too easy even if i played with Mercedes i can be faster than the AI. I guess i made a very good setup cuz i was pushing wery hard with worn tires and had amazing traction that gained me half second per lap. The only thing the AI was faster then me was on backstraight. About 20 KPH faster than me.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 236 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 190 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 133 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%