F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

they are inside of 20 ERP inside of each track
Follow-up question on this:

I've edited the livery file and pitboard file inside one of the my team.erp. Pitboard works fine, but the problem I'm running into is that the base wall texture for the pitbox is still being loaded on top of the custom garage livery. I want to remove that texture from the .erp, but I can't for the life of me find in which .erp this is located. Any ideas?

Any thoughts/input would be much appreciated.

Screenshot 2021-08-28 235539.png
Screenshot 2021-08-28 235545.png
Screenshot 2021-08-28 235548.png

Two more questions

1. Where are this dude's headphone texture located?

Screenshot 2021-08-28 233814.png

2. Is it possible to get the metallic effect from the Alpine on a myteam car livery?
Just using the purple/pink from the Alpine's livery_s texture doesn't really result in the same effect (it's much duller). In the lotus.erp I'm seeing a 'metallic_flake' entry which doesn't appear in the fom.erp. I'm guessing this may have something to do with it, but I thought I'd check.

Screenshot 2021-08-29 001447.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-28 233814.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-28 233814.png
    720 KB · Views: 45
Hello, everyone !
I have a question?
Can someone help me to create the BMW Sauber F1 Team for My Team? Because I want to use it for my Youtube and Twitch channel, I would be happy to receive help.
Thank you, I hope for a positive answer.

Hi all! I have a question related to f1 2021 but it is also the same case for 2020 or 2019 I think. How can you create a new erp file? I saw some mods, basically related to car-model swaps, that have their own erp file with its name and also the files inside have changed their names and the paths where they are placed. I wanted to know it because I think it can be the solution if you want to use the same carmodel more than once; for example if you try to make red bull in 2020 use the 2010 red bull model and files and you also want Alpha Tauri to use those files, the game will crash, even though I duplicate the files and provide a new path to it. It's liike the game detects that you are using 2 erps with the same name, or even you change the erp's name, it detects the same files inside and with the same path, as you can see in "All Resouces" and it crashes.
Greetings.
No one??

But I think there are no free liveries to be replaced...
He doesnt know nothing, you have two option

- DLC 6$ of Braking Point because all 3 are only livery have no switchable color in game, so thats mean only livery with diffusal map

or

- Buy season pass and unlock the Intergalactic livery, thats the only one without DLC but still need spend money to get it

- DLC 6$ of Braking Point because all 3 are only livery have no switchable color in game, so thats mean only livery with diffusal map

or

- Buy season pass and unlock the Intergalactic livery, thats the only one without DLC but still need spend money to get it
Doesnt know nothing but then says there are options to use a livery that doesnt necessarily need money. lmao

or

Thank you mate

Thank you mate

In fact it's possible to mod a rare or uncommon liverie AND to be able to modify colors after in game, as sponsors ! (lol) :

Capture6mod.PNG

Capture9.PNG

You can't change color after***, nothing happen. But the skin is here and usable. (if you neutralized the _M)

EDIT*** : it's possible by using the different filters (and especially the _M) in the archive to have a real livery as usual AND to be able to modify main colors in game after ! very fun. In my example, changing the orange by another one in game ! Same for suits or helmets !

Quick example with a porsche driver suits and the slot e01 :
Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

For this slot, the _d for the suit is not accessible, but ... :laugh:

or

So i guess you are the one who doesnt know anything mate go do some revision before spitting nonsense lol

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 30 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%