Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

It felt pretty quiet on the podium, but I was pretty pumped to have my first league race win and all those points.
It was like a dream.
But I hear we are doing Turkey again!
Maybe thats to award 2nd and 3rd etc??,
Or was it a dream?

Yes I had two disconnections in two races. Ihad been on for hours b4 practicing etc.
As a precaution I put the Xbox on two bricks to get more air around it. PLus turned off all sytems Xbox, WiFi, cleaned disc. and started up 20 mins B4 race.

So now that we're a fair way into the season how do you feel about your performances so far, are you happy with your place in the championship?

Well, I'm just glad to get a drive, this will be my first race of this championship, & I will be happy if I just get some points... especially after my out of season incident at Spa a few weeks ago... wasnt me
emoticon-0174-bandit.gif
just dont ask Justin or Scott! (Sorry guys)

This weeks race is at a very fast track, do you honestly think you have a chance against the Red Bull team? (Red Bull Drivers - Do you think your team can carry on the momentum for this race?)

Red Bull? Who are they?

This track has numourus ways of throwing cars off, which part of the curcuit, if any, gives you trouble?

Erm... all of the corners... Wall of Champions doesnt scare me
emoticon-0130-devil.gif

And finaly our in depth question of the week:

eXhaust Fumes photographers are very busy fellows (although we've never printed any of the pictures so far). This weekend will no doubt see you in an 'embarassing' situation of some kind, it happens to us all, a slip of the tongue, a trip or worse... So we wanted you to descibe what would a picture of you at that moment show. Example:- Steve Stoops photo may show an empty 40oz beer bottle.

Mmm, seeing as I'm writing this after the race... Me still asleep 5 mins before we was due to show up!

Thanks for your footage Christian, I like video with commentary :)
Shame that I couldn't participate in the race (GFWL problem) :(

BTW
Seventh gear is too long I thing. You should almost hit the limiter on the longest straight.

Thanks for the feedback...:) Yes, what a shame, you were doing very well in the qualifying, I hope they get these things sorted out with F1 2011. Yes, my complete setup was not right, I just haven´t got the time to do these things and train and then my atrocious setup at home, and then the fact that it was my first race not using T-Cam... Got to get used to that change as well...

The relevant situations in my video are:

0:00 - 1:10 Qualifying
1:55 - 2:20 Race incident with Kangaroo02 and devilsixpence
5:20 - 6:00 Race incident with dfPredator2009

I suppose it was really a bit of a non event due to all the connection issues.
Much as I would like to keep the points I guess we should do two things.
1) see if there is anything we can do differently to reduce disconnections.
2) take a quick vote on what to do re Turkey. IE
a) Say its been raced and FigjamRACER Gets 25 points hooray!
b) Say its been raced and FigjamRACER gets only half points as there was no other mofo there at the end! Boo!
b) Re Run it whenever this week or later no real issue but probably this week if we do decide to re run as we are all tuned in on this track.
I would love the points but its better we are all happy than just one of us happy.

We do need then however to have a little protocol in case it happens again.
eg Rule 99." if there are less than 3 runners at the 75% point the race shall be declared null and void and shall be considered not to have been run".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 280 36.8%
  • Porsche

Votes: 291 38.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 274 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 177 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 284 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 96 12.6%