F1 22 F1 22 mods now supported

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
Yes, I would love liveries updates for Aston Martin (black halo), Mclaren halo sponsors and OKX at the rear wing, Mercedes without the Akkodis sponsor and the Estrella Galicia logo on the halo of Ferrari!

Yes, I would love liveries updates for Aston Martin (black halo), Mclaren halo sponsors and OKX at the rear wing, Mercedes without the Akkodis sponsor and the Estrella Galicia logo on the halo of Ferrari!
the game crashes immediately whenever i try to edit any livery but idk if that's just a me issue

yes, the game crashes if you have imported a livery or a helmet... I tried to import my personal helmet with Ego Erp Archiver, and I think I found where the problem comes from... in the last step, when i replace the mipmaps in the texture folder,ego erp archiver seems to tell me that it can't find the mipmaps
mipmaps.png

I managed to mod crowd flags in Austria to something more modern with Ego Erp, and it worked fine, no crashes.
But as soon as I mod any car vtf files using the same program, the game crashes right before I am given control of a car in a session. Doesnt have to be the modded car in player control either, just so long as the modded car is also on track.
I am the running steam version. Am starting to wonder if they have implemented this to stop any modding, in online yes, but now also offline, which is a worry. Hope im wrong.

I managed to mod crowd flags in Austria to something more modern with Ego Erp, and it worked fine, no crashes.
But as soon as I mod any car vtf files using the same program, the game crashes right before I am given control of a car in a session. Doesnt have to be the modded car in player control either, just so long as the modded car is also on track.
I am the running steam version. Am starting to wonder if they have implemented this to stop any modding, in online yes, but now also offline, which is a worry. Hope im wrong.
i hope this is not the case.... :/

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 245 37.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 252 38.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 235 35.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 154 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 251 37.9%
  • Intel

Votes: 85 12.8%