F1 22 F1 22 mods now supported

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
yes, the game crashes if you have imported a livery or a helmet... I tried to import my personal helmet with Ego Erp Archiver, and I think I found where the problem comes from... in the last step, when i replace the mipmaps in the texture folder,ego erp archiver seems to tell me that it can't find the mipmapsView attachment 577355
To solve this simply set in EGO ERP the game directory.
Setting>Game Directory (steamlibrary>steamapps>F122)

But this does not solve the game crashing error.. It's probably not cause of the mipmaps only that it's crashing.

I swapped this line (EgoEngineLibrary\Archive\Erp\ErpFragment.cs:175) with MinCompressionLevel (which procuded a basically a raw file for me) and it doesnt crash anymore

Credits to PiMoNFeeD, that posted it on the EGO ERP Discord

Hello everyone !!

Does anyone already have an idea of the source to modify the headset?

Personally, I have already tried / common / f122 / 2022_asset_group / character_package / team_livery / 2022-custom-common00 / by doing the 3 ERP files with EGO and the game crashes in any case!

So maybe the FOM file but some files seem suspicious to me and could cause the game to crash again

yes, the game crashes if you have imported a livery or a helmet... I tried to import my personal helmet with Ego Erp Archiver, and I think I found where the problem comes from... in the last step, when i replace the mipmaps in the texture folder,ego erp archiver seems to tell me that it can't find the mipmapsView attachment 577355
Yes but already in F1 2021, it was marked, so maybe cut it or you need a new registration

What do I need to do exactly please ?
This is in the C# code it looks like. Unless you know how to develop and how to re-compile that DLL, you won't be able to do this. Based on what I'm reading in the Discord. I could be wrong though but I do IT for a living so I'd like to think I know a thing or two (but I'm not a dev).

EDIT: It seems like Petar the EGO owner took that fix and is implementing it into an official build which will be released soon (today?).

Last edited:
This is in the C++ code it looks like. Unless you know how to develop and how to re-compile that DLL, you won't be able to do this. Based on what I'm reading in the Discord. I could be wrong though but I do IT for a living so I'd like to think I know a thing or two (but I'm not a dev).

EDIT: It seems like Petar the EGO owner took that fix and is implementing it into an official build which will be released soon (today?).
I also read the discord, and that's what seems to have been said ! finger crossed !

Last edited:

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 278 36.8%
  • Porsche

Votes: 289 38.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 272 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 177 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 283 37.4%
  • Intel

Votes: 94 12.4%