F1 23 SimHub Dashboard by PFM21

Misc F1 23 SimHub Dashboard by PFM21 v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
T ule télécharge avec le bouton rouge en haut a droite
Yes, it will download the compressed archive containing the README file with the instructions to import it into SimHub and the Dashboard file itself (.simhubdash). Sorry if I haven't replied to your previous message but I don't speak French :(

I am new to Simhub. When I installed it and launched it in windowed mode. It is extremely large. How do I reduce the size?

Edit: Found out, I feel so dumb.

Last edited:
Bonsoir, super dashboard que j'utilise sur PS5, par contre, comment il faut faire pour changer l'écran (passer du tableau de board à l'état de la voiture? Est-ce que l'on peut programmer un bouton pour changer l'écran ?
Merci

Hello, your dash works like a charm and is awesome. Only have one question: the leaderboard only shows "player" instead of my own name. How can i fix this?

Bonsoir, super dashboard que j'utilise sur PS5, par contre, comment il faut faire pour changer l'écran (passer du tableau de board à l'état de la voiture? Est-ce que l'on peut programmer un bouton pour changer l'écran ?
Merci
If I understood correctly, you want to know how to switch pages. You should set a button on SimHub as the command to go on the next page. I did that on my PC because I am a PC player

Hello, your dash works like a charm and is awesome. Only have one question: the leaderboard only shows "player" instead of my own name. How can i fix this?
Hello! Glad you're liking the dashboard so far. To see your name you should enable UDP Telemetry and also permit to show other players' names.

Si j'ai bien compris, vous voulez savoir comment changer de page. Vous devez définir un bouton sur SimHub comme commande pour passer à la page suivante. Je l'ai fait sur mon PC car je suis un joueur PC
Le problème est que je n'ai pas de clavier (mon jeux fonctionne sur console PS5), je voudrai savoir s'il est possible de brancher un bouton poussoir sur la carte Arduino pour changer les pages.
Merci
bonne soirée !

Le problème est que je n'ai pas de clavier (mon jeux fonctionne sur console PS5), je voudrai savoir s'il est possible de brancher un bouton poussoir sur la carte Arduino pour changer les pages.
Merci
bonne soirée !
Yes you can. Also, can you write in English? I can't speak French.

Last edited:
I like the layout of the dash, but unfortunately, it freezes when I use flashback, but not every time. It'll also freeze at random during sessions, including the race. Any pointers to troubleshoot? I thought it might be my USB extension, but it's not. Sometimes it comes back by itself, but usually I have to close SimHub (9.1.5). Thank you!

This looks like a great dash - BUT every dash refuses to run on F1 23 for me :-(
Not sure what is happening, I have been playing around with port configurations for ages with no success!
I'm running my simhub dashes on a vocore USB display. The F1 22 dash works fine, but it seems that F1 23 doesn't like it for some reason.
AARRGGHH!!

I like the layout of the dash, but unfortunately, it freezes when I use flashback, but not every time. It'll also freeze at random during sessions, including the race. Any pointers to troubleshoot? I thought it might be my USB extension, but it's not. Sometimes it comes back by itself, but usually I have to close SimHub (9.1.5). Thank you!
Could be the Transmission frequency from the game telemetry options (I have it on 60 Hz)

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 278 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 286 38.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 271 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 175 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 282 37.5%
  • Intel

Votes: 94 12.5%