Track: Aosta semiovalsport
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2x18 laps, rolling starts

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Formula 2000 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins (and equipment) used by Kevin Leu, Andrew Scott, Senad Subasic, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Can Ozcelik, Vaggelis Theodoridis, Albert McSaltens.

[signuplist]76[/signuplist]

Results here

Okay, open wheeler time, unfortunately :tongue:

New sign-up list, courtesy of Dave Stephenson. If you experience any problems, let me (or him) know.

And finally, if anyone has a skin they want to use, post a link to it, and I'll add it to the archive :thanks:

Server is up, rank enabled, after some firewall issues (thanks to Ramon for sorting it out)

If you all agree, we could try a rolling start in this one? Starting slowly off the line, first lap going round slowly and safely, and full speed from the last corner on.
I'd also suggest a single file rolling start, that last oval corner can be tricky on its own.

great feature the sign-in/out button, great job Dave :thumb:

Hey Alessandro nice to see ya mate (waves @ Alessandro) couldn't agree more, it will make life so much easier for the RD staff too :)

no lap record for this circuit on the rank as yet, so we get to put up the first ranked times....nice one :thumbup:

For those that dont have it yet, here's my skinpak http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/netkar-pro-skins-81/badkatracing_final_skinpak-4596/
this contains all my cars, cheers :)

Thanks Andrew, forgot about the whole pack :redface:. Added to the archive.

I had a Jaguar skin I used before, but I guess it got lost with the 1.2 -> 1.3 upgrade. There is a decent number of default skins anyway.

EDIT: rank tool disabled, wasn't reporting anything for this track. Tried a lap on Aosta sport, which is listed on the rank website, and it worked fine, so I guess if the track isn't listed there, it won't work?

I had a Jaguar skin I used before, but I guess it got lost with the 1.2 -> 1.3 upgrade.

Cant you import the skin from 1.2 to 1.3???

EDIT: rank tool disabled, wasn't reporting anything for this track. Tried a lap on Aosta sport, which is listed on the rank website, and it worked fine, so I guess if the track isn't listed there, it won't work?

Yeah, when I was up on the rank I noticed the server wasn't listed, but it didn't dawn on me at the time, had another blonde moment, Lol.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%