1480423279-1973-6.png

1480423279-1973-7.png

1480423279-1973-8.png

1480423279-1973-8standings.png

1480423279-1973-8rewards.png

Upgrades market is open for 48h !

Remember that I've announced two things that will change from next off-season :
- A wages reform which will lower their value
- As written now in the rules, you'll be able to purchase a maximum of +20 points per parts and per season-break.
It means that you'll have to spend everything (or not) on last season break if you want to buy more than 20 points of anything

I've also introduced a F1 History Constructors and Drivers Champions table in first page and i've edited the list of free driver for the next market ;)

Yeah talked to him about this in PM as well. I think this sponsor system is absolutely ludacris. @Meff28s this is something that drastically needs to be changed for next season.

I have no problem with having different sponsors for different tiers, as someone mentioned, maybe have numerous options?
And have variation in pricing for the same sponsor, so a Tier 3 sponsor for top 10 might be $300, but it'll only be $200 for Tier 1. Same up the top, Tier 1 should be rewarded for winning a race, that's what they're supposed to do, a Tier 3 or 4 team wouldn't get as much per win, that's not normal and their sponsors in real life wouldn't have been contracted to those sorts of prices (so a bit of realism).
I sure as hell didn't want Top 5, would have taken the Top 10 once again and I'm just losing so much possible money in that regard.

• Deleted member 161052

Williams
Current budget: 524$
+6 mechanics (600$)
Remaining budget: -76$

@Aidan Keranen @Jimlaad43 @Timmieturner12
I understand your complaints. But i think it is because you don't see the objective of this rewards system. My aim is that :
At least one Tier1 Team will stay Tier1 next year (This willhappen ex: Ferrari/Lotus)
One Tier1 Team will become Tier2 next year (It has already happened ex: BRM)
One Tier2 Team will become Tier1 next year (It has already happened ex : Tyrrell)
One Tier2 Team will stay Tier2 next year (This will happen ex: Matra)
One Tier2 Team will become Tier3 next year (This will probably happen ex: McLaren)
One Tier3 Team will become Tier2 next year (This will probably happen ex: March)
One Tier3 Team will stay Tier3 next year (This will probably happen ex: Williams/Brabham)
One Tier3 Team will become Tier4 next year (This will happen ex: Williams or Brabham)
One Tier4 Team will become Tier3 next year (It has already happened ex : Surtees)
At least one Tier4 Team will stay Tier4 next year (This will probably happen ex: Shadow/Tecno)

It is currently working prefectly. What i want is to reorganize battle between Tiers. One Team per Tier will win and one team will loose. This way one Team per Tier will be promoted to a better Tier and one Team will be relegated to a lower Tier.

You see ?

However, as i said before, i will almost certainly add a sponsor choice to every Tier. I assume that being the worst Tier1 team at the beginning of the season means that you'll probably never win a race.. so no sponsor rewards at all during the whole season.
Nevertheless, DNF are killing you, not sponsors. You retire too much and you can't pay your wages (which will be lowered next year as i've announced it)

Yes and while I understand all of that I still think you should let us choose our own sponsors. Different payouts for different tiers could be a thing as Aidan mentioned before. It'd be way more difficult for a tier 3/4 team to score points than it would be for a tier 1/2 team. So you should give the tier 3/4 teams a bigger payout for the same sponsor. It's all about risk v reward and I seem to think you're forgetting that.

Okay have teams changing from tiers is understandable, but again if someone takes a risk and it pays out the corresponding manager made a good move, you should be encouraging that.

As written now in the rules, you'll be able to purchase a maximum of +20 points per parts and per season-break

Does this mean a total of 20 points across Aero, Engine, and Mech?
Or can I purchase 20 points of EACH at once for a total purchase of 60 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 231 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 186 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 56 8.2%