Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE YOU ERIC!:love2: Great News for me because i like this version:good:.I was thinking that we will return to the old one because in this i wasn't able to find GPCOS and many other threads were broken.But overall,it's a kickass theme.:D

I'd like to race in one of these championships but it seems to require me being in a team. This creates the problem of finding someone who is willing to put up with a teammate who is always going to be slower than them until he gets a lot better with his G25 *grins*

Great idea for a championship series though. If anyone has any thoughts as to whether the World or European variant would be more 'new driver' friendly, I'd appreciate the info.
There are no teams in the European Series. As for the 'new driver' friendly... that is a tough one... it is very hard to predict and it will depend on the signups.

Hi, i'm interested in the championship Formula Pro World Series

but...how i enter in this championship?

thx ;)
First you will need to become a "Licensed Member" here at RD. However, because of the new software install from last night applications are disabled for a little while. The league sign-up will only start on December 26th.

FPWS S3 - League Info - Start here

F1Forumheader5.jpg

Formula Pro World Series league info

<<START HERE>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 70 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 55.8%