Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

DRS animation not possible in LODs?
Hi ))
It should be fully there , It was when I tested it and saw it in replays ,
And its there in my LOD_B ,
26589a5fbbc64a5e46ee8082dc6b661e.png

I did an AI race yesterday and I didn't see the DRS opening of the cars in front of me. In the replay however it was visible. Not sure what is going on there..
I checked everything multiple times , Really close , all animations and even all the crash physics ,
I will take another look but all LOD have full animations , thanks for reporting back with it :)

Another gem from Race Sim Studio.

Thanks for hard work. You guys really have something good going here.
I hope there is more and more to come from Race Sim Studio.

I find this car is tricky to drive and AI is crazy quick at 100%. Or I just suck :laugh:

Quality is fantastic in every department.

I still prefer Formula Hybrid but this is close second place.

Anybody got some advice on how to setup the car to get rid of the turn-in oversteer into slow, tight turns?
I already pushed BB towards the front (56 instead of 54) because I had trouble with rears overbraking, but i.e. the last chicane at Nürb. GP I pretty much oversteer or even spin out turning in.

Thanks David.
It was a good step.
Went back to pits, shifted BB 1 step more to the front (57) and lowered bump, fast bump and fast rebound 1 click each (Edit: only at the rear). This feels a lot more comfortable now.

Looks like a good first base setup to work with. :)

Last edited:
I will be very, very happy if someone makes the mp motorsport 2016 livery with the squares. The 2017 livery lost its charm with the circles and the two tone. The square design with tri-tone was the best livery of the gp2 AND renault 3.5 field. Such a legendary livery IMO (again, imo)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%