Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing Pictures, Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia. #95 James McNamara Holden Vectra GTS

gpx_0013.png

gpx_0017.png

gpx_0016.png

gpx_0012.png

Deadline has now passed and quali is about to run (not bothering with FP this time round).

It appears Steven, Jim, Xen and Pablo are all going in buyless so have fun with that ;)
Other games all wait for everyone to make their first buys before starting, after that skipping people is fine.

Other games all wait for everyone to make their first buys before starting, after that skipping people is fine.
You were in that position too as a moderator. Isn't it just annoying when you just applied all the buys, and then someone comes to add his buys? And he did tell you to buy
Everyone who's made their buys has been recorded. Still missing @Steven Poirier , @Jimlaad43 , @XenForo , @Diehl buys and @Rami Saidy 's sponsor choices.

Just like last season anyone who doesn't submit their sponsor choices before the deadline will be ineligible for sponsor rewards for the entirety of the round 1 race weekend.

Anyway, @Twigster151 only told us we hadn't made sponsor choices, not upgrades. Where were we warned of a deadline? Nowhere.

I'll give a deadline of Wednesday. Although I can't say I see your logic as to why you need a deadline to pull your finger considering the budgets have been out for getting on four days and you've both posted here since...

But hey ho! Each to their own I guess :roflmao:

Everyone who's made their buys has been recorded. Still missing @Steven Poirier , @Jimlaad43 , @XenForo , @Diehl buys

You've had a week to get this sorted and you've been active and posting elsewhere on the site. I'm not going to sit around twiddling my thumbs whilst I wait for the minority to contribute when I could be posting results for those who can.

You were on though...

But I must admit @Twigster151 has hidden that word "buys", and personally, I would also miss it myself too. But I had a look at it 10 times till I spotted it

What absolute rubbish how the hell is it hidden?! How do you want me to write it? In bright pink and green with flashing neon lights?

I'd recommend engaging your brain before post Milos it'd make a pleasant change.

You've had a week to get this sorted and you've been active and posting elsewhere on the site. I'm not going to sit around twiddling my thumbs whilst I wait for the minority to contribute when I could be posting results for those who can.
As I said, for the first round, always make sure everyone has got their buys in. Tags don't always work, so I have tagged those who are left.

My question was though, why do I have so little money compared to everyone else, despite finishing in a respectable position last season.

1 more day should be enough for those guys to get their buys in.

Last season was a half-season test, so I understand letting people race sponsorless and upgradeless, but now this is a proper season, start it properly please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 250 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 197 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 138 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%