Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMR needs a deadline for upgrades.... Were still deciding on them and... Would be bad if we get the deadline one day before the deadline ends.... And we both are not online that day.

OMR needs a deadline for upgrades.... Were still deciding on them and... Would be bad if we get the deadline one day before the deadline ends.... And we both are not online that day.

I'll give a deadline of Wednesday. Although I can't say I see your logic as to why you need a deadline to pull your finger considering the budgets have been out for getting on four days and you've both posted here since...

But hey ho! Each to their own I guess :roflmao:

I'll give a deadline of Wednesday. Although I can't say I see your logic as to why you need a deadline to pull your finger considering the budgets have been out for getting on four days and you've both posted here since...

But hey ho! Each to their own I guess :roflmao:
thanks for the deadline... and OMR has..... its reasons :D

Probably both :p
Nah. We haven't been looking at other people's buys, and they for sure haven't affected ours. But we just wouldn't like people stealing our plans (it's all about luck though) after talking about them for such a long time. We started preparing pretty early actually. :D

2KF1 Announce Factory Deal in Season 2
With Season 2 of the Racedepartment GPTCC nearly upon us, 2KF1 is excited to show the livery of their new car for S2, and as such a new deal which sees the team as the first 'Factory Team' of the championship.
2KF1 Holden garage pic.png

Switching to the Vectra base, 2KF1 have been able to strike a deal with General Motors, Opel and Holden to be able to bring the Australian brand to the championship.
Now, 2KF1 will be building the chassis and bodywork to be just like the Opel counterparts, but the engine is a V6 (we couldn't get a V8 :( ) developed by Holden Motorsport and the Holden Racing Team (Walkinshaw Racing) to bring a truly Australian engine that has plenty of grunt.
2KF1 will field the cars, especially when the series visits Australia twice, with the #4 to be driven by team leader Aidan Keranen and the #95 by series rookie but long time 2KF1 man James McNamara.
Keranen: "Since the first race of S1 we immediately saw the potential to bring a little bit of Australia into a very German series. Although we were really happy with the Mercs, the lack of Manufacturer support really saw us take a stab, and thankfully this move was accepted in every corner, Holden agreed, Opel agreed and importantly the series agreed.
We'll be looking to improve from last season. A win is what we are looking for."

Pictures from a recent test day will hopefully be up soon. 2KF1 would also like to thank long time partners Schweppes Australia (through their brands Schweppes and Pepsi), Finnair, Kenwood, Mobil 1 and Nokia.

-end press release-

My buys:
+4 quali HP
+2 race HP
+20 quali skill

Sponsors
Quali-A/Race-D

2KF1 Announce Factory Deal in Season 2
With Season 2 of the Racedepartment GPTCC nearly upon us, 2KF1 is excited to show the livery of their new car for S2, and as such a new deal which sees the team as the first 'Factory Team' of the championship.
View attachment 58873
Switching to the Vectra base, 2KF1 have been able to strike a deal with General Motors, Opel and Holden to be able to bring the Australian brand to the championship.
Now, 2KF1 will be building the chassis and bodywork to be just like the Opel counterparts, but the engine is a V6 (we couldn't get a V8 :( ) developed by Holden Motorsport and the Holden Racing Team (Walkinshaw Racing) to bring a truly Australian engine that has plenty of grunt.
2KF1 will field the cars, especially when the series visits Australia twice, with the #4 to be driven by team leader Aidan Keranen and the #95 by series rookie but long time 2KF1 man James McNamara.
Keranen: "Since the first race of S1 we immediately saw the potential to bring a little bit of Australia into a very German series. Although we were really happy with the Mercs, the lack of Manufacturer support really saw us take a stab, and thankfully this move was accepted in every corner, Holden agreed, Opel agreed and importantly the series agreed.
We'll be looking to improve from last season. A win is what we are looking for."

Pictures from a recent test day will hopefully be up soon. 2KF1 would also like to thank long time partners Schweppes Australia (through their brands Schweppes and Pepsi), Finnair, Kenwood, Mobil 1 and Nokia.

Apologies for being tardy with those picture Aidan. Been busy sorting at a passport at the last minute, I'll get them to you today :thumbsup:

Is there no credit limit from one season to the next?

There is a limit of £1500, on top of money rewards for the first couple of finishers in the championship.

However as season 3 is unlikely to run, at least under my leadership, I'd advise spending every last penny you get this season :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 234 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 187 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.3%