Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, for the first round, always make sure everyone has got their buys in. Tags don't always work, so I have tagged those who are left.

My question was though, why do I have so little money compared to everyone else, despite finishing in a respectable position last season.

1 more day should be enough for those guys to get their buys in.
Maybe you ended last season with not-so-much money?

You were on though...

But I must admit @Twigster151 has hidden that word "buys", and personally, I would also miss it myself too. But I had a look at it 10 times till I spotted it

What absolute rubbish, how the hell is it hidden?! By that logic the entire sentence is bloody invisibel

I'd recommend engaging your brain before post Milos it'd make a pleasant change.
As I said, for the first round, always make sure everyone has got their buys in. Tags don't always work, so I have tagged those who are left.

My question was though, why do I have so little money compared to everyone else, despite finishing in a respectable position last season.

1 more day should be enough for those guys to get their buys in.

Last season was a half-season test, so I understand letting people race sponsorless and upgradeless, but now this is a proper season, start it properly please.

As I said, I have better things to do then wait/pester people who clearly don't want to contribute. Quali has already been run and will stay that way.

For the money you finished last season with £300 and there was no money payout for 8th so 300+500 for this season = 800.

What absolute rubbish, how the hell is it hidden?! By that logic the entire sentence is bloody invisibel

I'd recommend engaging your brain before post Milos it'd make a pleasant change.
:thumbsdown:

I'm just saying it was hard to spot from a different user's point of view. You know what you wrote, so you can't really tell yourself.
Well seeing as my upgrades are only for race, it makes sense to add them before the races
I renember Rami missed his buys last year, and he wasn't allowed to buy anything. It has costed him the title maybe!

So I'm guessing neither will you be allowed :unsure:

I'm just saying it was hard to spot from a different user's point of view. You know what you wrote, so you can't really tell yourself.

I renember Rami missed his buys last year, and he wasn't allowed to buy anything. It has costed him the title maybe!

So I'm guessing neither will you be allowed :unsure:
Can someone remind me how many times has Milos mentioned me missing my buys? :laugh::rolleyes:

The one who does gets a Winner Rating :D

Well, mine (and Jimmy's) brain seemed to have just went over it thinking it's all the same thing :cautious:
Can someone remind me how many times has Milos mentioned me missing my buys? :laugh::rolleyes:

The one who does gets a Winner Rating :D
BqYxoqzCQAMy1yI.jpg:large

Couldn't you be more specific? I made my buys on Wednesday, it doesn't say what time the deadline passes, maybe a post saying "1 more hour before the deadline" would have cleared this up/been kind.
That's actually true, Xen replied not much after the market closed...

I can tell considering I am native English speaker. That sentence makes perfect sense. I appreciate that for someone who isn't it might be difficult to spot however you said yourself that you figured it out pretty quickly, one would therefore also assume that Jimmy as native speaker would have understood pretty quickly as well.

Couldn't you be more specific? I made my buys on Wednesday, it doesn't say what time the deadline passes, maybe a post saying "1 more hour before the deadline" would have cleared this up/been kind.

I could have perhaps yes, but this doesn't hide the fact the budgets had been up for a week already. The reason there was a deadline in the first place is that I have limited time this week to RD and there was no reason to keep the 15 or so who did get their buys in with plenty of time left waiting for another week whilst we wait for the rest who may or may not bother.

However, I can add your buys but before Milos loses it again when Rami missed the deadline he didn't bother posting any buys anyway, had he got them up before results started coming/before I'd finished running the weekend, his would have been added as well.

I can tell considering I am native English speaker. That sentence makes perfect sense. I appreciate that for someone who isn't it might be difficult to spot however you said yourself that you figured it out pretty quickly, one would therefore also assume that Jimmy as native speaker would have understood pretty quickly as well.
I just looked at the tags, and the last word. When I actually read the full sentence, I did see the "buys" tihngy.

Also, if you count Jimmy's buys, then you need to count @XenForo 's buys too

• Deleted member 161052

Qualifying Skill +20 (£200)
Race Skill +15 (£150)
Qualifying BHP +1 (£300)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%