GT Americas 1992 | Corvette C4 Protofab: Luis Rafael Mendez Skin.

Skins GT Americas 1992 | Corvette C4 Protofab: Luis Rafael Mendez Skin. 2024-05-22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Littl3Jinx submitted a new resource:

GT Americas 1992 | Corvette C4 Protofab: Luis Rafael Mendez Skin. - GT Americas 1992 | Corvette Protofab: Luis Rafael Mendez Skin.

Hello!

As a dominican myself, I decided to immortalize one of our best local drivers. Luis Rafael Mendez, multiple race winner and IMSA GTO champion in 1980.
View attachment 755919

The following skin it's basically his livery used throughout the 1992 season of the GT Americas championship on his Chevrolet Corvette C4 Protofab.

Mod: ****************/car/chevrolet-corvette-c4-imsa-gto

View attachment 755920
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the skin; only a little flaw: rear wing Alpine logo seen from the rear, it's backwards. Cheer
I had that particular problem when making the skin, I don't know if it's a problem with the model or something, but I tried to find a way to solve it and it ended up like that anyway. If I find a solution I will make sure to update it.

I had that particular problem when making the skin, I don't know if it's a problem with the model or something, but I tried to find a way to solve it and it ended up like that anyway. If I find a solution I will make sure to update it.

In case it helps you find the solution: shortly after making the comment I realized that the same thing happens with other skins that I already had installed, so the problem must be with the car mod, not with your skin...

Thanks for your answer!

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 260 37.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 266 37.9%
  • BMW

Votes: 249 35.5%
  • McLaren

Votes: 163 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 266 37.9%
  • Intel

Votes: 88 12.6%